Seeing the Terrifying Truth

You woke up and blocked out the bright light from one of the windows, with your hand. You sat up groggily and looked at the clock. "SHIT!" you yelled running around trying not to be late, even though it didnt matter, the watching eyes would tell Jack and he would hound you about it. You bit down on a piece of toast as you ran out the door, jumped into your car and drove to school, your normally styled hair sticking up at the back. 

You slept through the first few classes of the day and woke up only when someone tried to write on your face, you caught their hand and threw them back. They went flying and landed. You smiled and apologized for the reaction, he shrugged it off and walked back to his seat. "Why is he like that? A Devil Hunter maybe?" Rias thought silently as she watched you sit up fully awake. "He doesnt feel human, or is it just me?" Sona whispered to Rias, she nodded and stared as Akeno watched him yawn and then raise his hand to correct one of the problems the teacher made. "Why do I feel so angry with him? Is it because Akeno likes him, or something else.... I dont know." Rias thought looking away. Your next class was gym and you smiled, and raised your hand. "Could I carry weights?" You asked, the gym teacher nodded but stood in shock as he saw you pick up 50 pound weights in each hand, you smiled. "Thinking about going easy today." you said staring ahead. "You do understand this is a mile run right?" The coach asked, you nodded. "I understand, my old school has a two mile run, so this will be easy." you said laughing. The coach shook his head and walked to the side and blew his whistle, you took off before anyone could react. Practically sprinting the entire mile, you stopped and laid the weights down, completed with the task. "Whats my time Coach?" You asked stretching out. The coach looked at his stopwatch in confusion. "4:20." The coach said jaw hanging open. "Dammit, I need to cut off that 30 seconds." you said dropping down and pumping out push ups. 
      ........................................................................................................................ 
"Thats not human, no way it is." Rias said quietly to Sona watching Y/n pump out hundreds of push ups. Akeno ran beside them watching Y/n with great interest. When Rias turned her head away and then back Y/n was gone, she heard a giggle and saw Y/n running next to Akeno,  She had barely turned her head, for 3 seconds! Rias ran in between the two when Suddenly Y/n's eyes flicked to something, he sprinted off into a bush and came out with the two other pervs. "What did I say!?" Y/n yelled. "We're sorry Sir, we cant help it! Its who we are!" The perv with glasses said, Y/n threw them to the side and growled something that Rias couldnt hear, the two pervs ran off in a hurry pale faced. "Thats our king!" A girl called. Rias laughed. "The King? What about the Prince?" Rias asked. "Kiba? He's cute but Y/n beats him in all events, Im sure of a few." The girl responded, her group giggled and Rias groaned. Still she looked back to Y/n walked to the coach. The coach looked like Y/n had asked him something insane, then slowly nodded.  Y/n moved into the gym and came out with a barbell, Rias's eyes widened. "How much does he have to show off?" The Hyodo boy said shaking his head. The weight had over 500 pounds and Y/n ran past everyone, he ran slower but still incredibly fast, Everyone else finished and Y/n ran on, finally finishing he ran past and placed the barbell back, Rias passed him when he touched his lip, spat into the sink and walked away washing it down. "Did he overdo it?" Sona asked. "So it seems, what creature can do that and only spit up a little blood?" Rias asked, Y/n walked out of the changing room and brought out a phone, he checked to make sure no one was watching, he didnt see Rias hiding behind a corner. "Hey Jack, yeah its happening again, send them over please. Thank you Dad, bye." Y/n made the phone call quickly and turned, Rias saw his blood from his lip, it was red, but as she watched it turned slightly to gold, then white streaks appeared . Rias looked at it oddly then ducked out of sight. Y/n past and walked to his next class. "So your not human, what are you?" Rias asked silently, then she walked off to find Sona and tell her. 
      ........................................................................................................................ 
You walked out wiping the blood from your lip, you would be fine as soon as they arrived, they always helped when this happens, the council swore that it was just a rare sickness on your body and nothing to be worried about. You just needed to keep an eye on it and it would be fine. You walked to your next class and one of your favorites, Physics. A Snipers best friend. You walked in and sat down paying attention to every word and pointing out some facts, you didnt care if someone got suspicious, you could just say you learned a lot from your father. You had used that already a lot. "Impressive Mr. L/n, could you recite Newtons last law?" The teacher asked. "Ever action has an equal and opposite reaction, like a sniper firing a bullet. The action is him pulling the trigger, the equal action is the kick, the opposite reaction is the bullet firing." you said smiling. The teacher beamed at you. "Could you speak to me after class? I would love to discuss with you." the teacher asked, you could tell he was extremely happy to have a student who knew so much about Physics. You nodded and smiled. Sitting back and assisting everyone with the assignment the teacher handed out. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see the girl from the gas station. "Hi, sorry I never caught your name?" You whispered. "Alyssa, Alyssa Steel." She said flashing a small grin. "Y/n, Y/n L/n." you said flashing your small smirk. Her cheeks burned red and she smiled. "Hey are you doing anything today?" Alyssa asked, you nodded. "Sorry I have some things going on today, maybe next weekend?" You asked, she seemed a little disastrous but her smile returned, she nodded. "That sounds great. Your a king Y/n." Alyssa said, you turned around and glanced back, her eyes seemed to change colors slightly, but she didnt notice your look. You made up your mind and as soon as class was over you apologized to the teacher and walked outside. "JACK What the hell did you mean by not human!" You yelled. "Woah woah woah easy kid, I guess I have to explain." Jack said, suddenly your phone cut short. You checked it and it frazzled, out of battery. "Shit, I guess Im on my own." you said looking back and seeing the buses start to arrive, it was time to leave, and as you thought about it, today was the day when Issei went out with the Assassin. You ran to the front and got into your car drove around and found Issei, standing with a girl. "Hi guys, ready to go?" You asked. "Hey is it alright if she brings a friend for you?" Issei asked, you were taken back, this could complicate things, you smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure I dont mind, will give me something to do." you said motioning for them to enter. Alyssa ran up behind them and entered the passenger side door. "Looks like we got caught up together anyway!" She laughed, you smiled. "This is bad, this is very bad!" You thought, you moved your camera to watch her as you started off.