Guardian

"Chaos, we havent found them... wherever they are, he must have hid them well." You heard a voice say as you woke up. "Then why have you returned?" His voice asked, the one you hated to know as your fathers. "W-we thought you needed to know.... Lord Dragon." Jack said shakily. "Thats better, now leave, my son is awake." your father said, you felt your head being pulled up and you looked into the eyes of your father. "I never should have let that elemental rest in you, but the gods do make a good soldier." He said, you spat at him, landing on his cheek right below his eye. "Your never going to find them... and when im out of these chains, Im going to make you pay." You yelled pulling on the chains. Your father slapped your across the face, hard enough that you had to blink rapidly to keep awake. The burning on your cheek was enough to enrage you more. "When I find her, im going to kill her in front of you, im going to kill them all in front of you." He said. "And that is no way to treat your father Y/n." He added. "Father of the year award goes to this asshole." You said smirking, you felt a fist hit the side of your head. "Respect the savior of the dragons boy!" Jack said. "FUCK YOU JACK! I thought you loved me! I thought you cared about me like I was your child! but it was only to raise me for him! Go fuck yourself!" You yelled. "The Hunters.... what a pitiful excuse for killers." Jack said smirking back. "Jack, you said this boy was better then the others... show me why." your father said. "Sir? You cant mean to release him!?" Jack asked. "I do, he could not hurt me, I will be fine, release him." Your father said nodding to Jack, you felt your arms become looser and looser, when they were loose to the point you could move you sprinted out, turned and kicked Jack into the wall. Then you caught his hand as he tried to attack, you raised him up by his collar and smashed him into the ground, you continued until a hand laid on your shoulder. "You do posses the rage of the dragons... use it!" He urged, you slammed Jack into the ground again and again, then threw him into the wall, he landed flat and started to get up. "You didnt kill him? Why?" Your father asked. "I wont stoop to his level, Im better then that." You said, your father smiled. "For now." He said snapping his fingers, chains ran to your hands and feet, you were slowly pulled into the liquid like wall and the dark slime consumed you. 

When you emerged it was too fight, you never found yourself hungry or thirsty. Slowly you fought harder and harder with Jack. Until one day a week later....

"Die!" You yelled striking Jack down to the ground, you walked over him and raised your heel. You kicked his skull multiple times, until he stopped screaming. You turned to your father. "Pleased!?" You asked. "Oh Y/n, you are perfect." He said laying a arm around you. "Now how about fighting one of these?" He said turning you around, you faced your friends. "Y/n! Help!" Rias screamed. "Kill one and the rest go free." your father whispered, you felt a smirk grow on your face. "And if I kill them all?" you asked loudly. "You'll have to see." He said taking a step back. You ran forward, something was telling you to hold back but you stabbed clear through Issei. "I can tell when my friends are around me... father." You said as the illusion dissipated. "Why cant I kill the real thing?" You asked turning. He smiled. "Soon, soon my son." He said laying a arm over your shoulder and walking out. The bright light made you groan but your eyes soon adjusted to see the hundreds of dragons flying about. "This realm belongs to the dragons, and with your help, all realms will." Your father said, he walked you down to a armorer. 

"Dragon's Steel suites you my son." Your father said as you walked out in a set of gleaming silver armor. "The army has assembled, come with me." Your father said, he walked away and you followed without question. You came across a huge amount of dragons, some in dragon form, others in the human form. All wearing Dragon Steel. "It its time to show your true form my son." your father said. "Show us your power, release your dragon!" he chanted, soon the entire audience was cheering. You pushed out the dragon power, letting it change your form. Until a loud sound of awe came from the crowd. "A lighting dragon? There has never been one! Not in a hundred millennia!" A man shouted. You opened your eyes to watch the electricity run around your body, you looked around you black armored body. "A true lightning dragon? You are special." Your father said. You looked to see a enormous grey dragon with wings like coal. "I am the king of all dragons, a god dragon." He said smiling. "I am a dragon of death, of the eternal rest." He added. You bowed your head, but only slightly. "My son, for our armies to invade, we need to see what the defenses of Hell and Heaven are like.... so you must go." He said, almost sadly. "I will see it down, but how should I show what I learn?" You said, your father pointed at his eye, mumbled a few words, a necklace appeared, a beautiful gold necklace with a charm, and at the center of the charm, a black jewel. "Wear this, and you shall carry my eye. Do not disappoint me, the faster you get back, the more worlds we shall conquer together, as prince and king." he said, you let the necklace fall to your neck. Then turned to the portal. "You will return one week later then you left, do not fail me." Your father said. You bowed and ran through the portal, you looked at yourself to find a boy wearing human clothes. "Now, where did I put them?" You asked yourself.