Episode 106 : Balance of life

So first of all if you are reading this and seeing Lloyd x reader second book go to my profile and read my first book it will make a lot of sense. So at first there will be really slow updates until season 9 and maybe even before I will do like one chapter on every two weeks so don't be made, but I do really want to see season 9. Okay so start reading this story, Bye?!! 

(Y/n) Pov.

"Good morning, beautiful.." Said a male voice. I smiled I know who exactly that was. I look at that person. It was Cole smiling down at me. I give him a soft smile.

"Good morning.. What time is it?" I asked.Cole only grin. He started to play with my hair.

"Four in the morning.." He said with a quiet tone. I roll my eyes.

"Cole you are always waking me up at the middle of the most important sleep.." I said sitting up. He did the same looking at me.

"For what?" He asked. I grin. I grab a pillow from behind.

"For this!!" I said and starting to fight against him with a pillow. I could hear him laugh. My pillow was staring to lose the feathers from the inside. Cole then grabbed my wrist pulling me close to him. It was only a second before I fell soft lips on mine. He was kissing me. I close my eyes, putting my arms behind his neck. He smiled in the kiss. His hands travel down my body. I bit my bottom lips. We broke the kiss and smiled. We look into each others eyes.

"I love you so much. .."Cole said, putting one of his hands on my cheek. I put my hand on his that was on my cheek.

" I love you too... "I said. He smiled. I close my eyes and started to think about my past. I remember my parents, brother, Emperor and empress, Harumi, Hutchins, Kai, Nya, Jay, Zane, Cole... Lloyd.. Even if I was in love with Cole now, I still have this kind of a memories about him. I miss him so much, but he is dead and I can't help. I could feel Cole giving me a kiss on my front head. I could feel happiness. I heard guys talking outside, it looks like we wake them up. I look at Cole. He was only looking at me.

"You are beautiful, you know that? " He said. I only simply blush. I saw Cole getting up. I bit my lips once again throwing myself on the bed.

"Lucky you, you can sleep, not like me.." He said. I saw him dressing up from his pajama. He dress in his ninja suit. I smiled looking up.. Maybe I was thinking about Lloyd or maybe not. I don't even know if I love him. I close my eyes. I heard someone coming here. I felt that person get on top of me. I look at him. It was Cole. He kiss me on the lips. We then heard Zane.

"Cole come on, you need to train and (Y/n) if is any option you can even come." Zane said.

"Fine we will come." He said. He get off of me and started to go to the door.

"I will dress in my suit and I will go after you." I said. Cole smiled walking out of the bed. I stepped to the mirror. My hair was messy and I was messy. I then started to look for my dragon suit ninja suit. I have it inside the chest. I open it and started looking for it. When I was looking for it I saw a picture of guys and a small blonde boy. I figured it out that the kid was Lloyd. I have to say he had a strange haircut. I saw everyone. Cole, Zane, Kai, Jay.. I sigh. Lloyd was a cute boy. I put it on a shelf and I saw my suit. I pick it up. I started to dress into it. I then get to the mirror and fix my hair. I look at myself. My suit was black with a blue dragon on it. That dragon has green eyes. I then get my hand on my belly. I fell some movements. I smiled. It was growing. The baby was growing. I could felt it. I was 1 week pregnant so if you look me not knowing I'm pregnant nothing will ne different. I look at my belly.

"Don't worry daddy and mommy will take care of you."I said to the baby. I didn't see it, but I know that it smiled. I then get out of the room to the training. My balance of life. 

Hey guys I know it's short and everything, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.