Episode 113 : Kidnapped

Zane Pov.

We where walking for ages. Actually for two days and we didn't find any village or any house to sleep in it. We all where actually very very tired, but nobody saw any house to get in. Everything that we saw was dust and rocks. Right now we are doing some camp fire for sleeping in some cave. We don't know and I don't really want to know what is there outside. Every day we could hear some kind of roars and that roars where not from bears and wolfs or some other animal it where from... Dragons. Once again we could hear a roar.

"Why are they some loud?" Jay asked. I look around and saw nothing,but I could feel someone was watching us. I look at every other in the group. Nya was talking with Jay. Morro was alone walking to the edge of the cave. (Y/n) and Cole where talking. I smiled. I stand up getting to Morro. As I get there he look behind himself.

"Hey Zane.. What's up?" He asked me. I smiled.

"Nothing.. What about you?," I asked. He look at me smiling. He look around.He was looking at every corner of the cave and from the outside, like that he was watching that nobody is here. I look at him confusing.

"Morro are you okay? Is something wrong? Are you looking for someone?" I asked him. Morro look at me.

"Actually not everything is okay... I have a felling we are... Watch.." He said. I look at him even more confused.

" I think that I even fell that. Like that some kind of an eye never live you. Isn't that a strange feeling?" I said. Morro only nodded.

"I know that feeling. I have the same feeling to. Let quickly get done with this and get back home." Morro said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled.

"You have right. We need to do that fast.. Now come on guys are definitely waiting for us." I said. Morro nodded started walking to the group. Everyone was already asleep. Jay his head on Nya stomach and Cole with (Y/n) wrapping his arms around her belly. I smiled. I sit down. Soon I felt that my eyes become heavier and I feel asleep.

In the morning

(Y/n) Pov.

I was waken up by shaking. I slowly opened my eyes seeing guys shaking me to wake up. I quickly open my eyes. Oh my God! We are in cage. I look around. I didn't see quite a well, but I think that horse where driving us to some kind of a palace. The Palace was surrounded by forest.. Like in my dream. Horse stopped, front doors opened and we get inside. City was not like from my dream. It was black and dusty. People where same even. The cage stopped. I then saw some kind of a men get into the cage and grabbed us by the arm. They even get us some handcuffs on our hand. We all stepped outside. We started to walk to the palace. I then saw that those creatures that where pulling the cage where not horses, but dragons. We get right past them. These dragons didn't have color and the only color that they still have was the color of the eye. I saw that one of the dragons look at me straight in the eyes. He was begging for help. His eyes where full of sadness and tears. He was almost at the end of the color in his eyes. I then magically get handcuffs of of my left hand and slowly touch the dragon. Dragon closed his eyes, then quickly open them. His eyes started to shine bright green. He was an energy dragon. He get his color back. One of the men saw what I did and he roughly grabbed me by my free arm. Cole saw this and he could do something if he wasn't cut off by a cold male voice.

"No no no.. What are you all doing that isn't how you treat a guest!!" Said some man with iron staff and his head was having one red an one bright green eye. He smiled. Youck.. His teeth where yellow as sand. Almost orange.

"Oh I'm so not knowing where the manner is. My name is Iron Baron. Nice to meet you all, especially you miss..." He said.

"(Y/n).. I'm (Y/n) and I the hell not know how I did that." I said. He smiled. He showed a hand of go away and one of the man lead all of the others away. Cole was looking at me. I give him a soft smiled and he only looked me with sad eyes, but at the end he nodded. Iron Baron saw that and smiled.

" Is he you boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well he is and he is even my love." I said. He smiled.

"You are weary bad at lying." He said. I look at him confusing.

"Well anyway.. Tell me how did you give that dragon powers? What is you ability? He asked me. I look at him mouthing his I don't know. His smile faded.

" What is wrong with you? You know that I can kill you right now and that is because you are making me your greatest enemy ever!" He said. I laugh.

"The why didn't you kill me in the first place?" I asked me. He only grin.

"" Because you are special. "He said. Soon I fell a paper on my nose. And next thing I know everything when black.

No one Pov. I

Iron Baron and his group lead (Y/n) into some kind of a lab. They lie her on the bed and make her still sleeping. Iron Baron laugh.

" Now I will have every power to defeat all of the Dragon protectors and started to rule over every single place on earth. I will be unstoppable!!" He said getting out. All of them leave (Y/n) in a dark room. Moment later some kind of a man came out from the shadows. He picked her Bradly style and kiss her on the front head. He opened the window, jumped outside on his dragon and ride in the dark night.

Stupid ending I know, but I hope you enjoy this chapter and be free to share your thoughts with me and so you nice or mean comments.

Bye.