Episode 118 : Getting The Team Back Together

Hey guys! First off all, if you didn't know Ninjago season 9 episode 4 is out tomorrow (10.6.2018)!! Yeaha. I read that on YouTube it will be around 8 o'clock, but don't blame me if it will be later. Well anyway enjoy the book. 

Kai Pov. 

Seeing guys once again was one of the best news that I could imagine. Me and Nya decided to make a plan. The plan was that we get the team back and that we will stopped the Oni and save the dragons. I grabbed Nya by the shoulder. 

"Wait for me at the beginning, I will just pit my mask on and we will go to the group." I said. Nya smiled and nodded.

"It's good to have you back brother.." Nya said. I smiled. I put on my mask and grabbed her by the shoulder. The plan was that I get Nya to the cage where the others where and we tell them the escape plan of helping them and helping the dragons out. We get through the first door, but the guards where becoming suspicious.

"Nya fight against me. The guards are becoming suspicious.." I said. Nya only nodded. She started to scream let me go and I almost lost the grip. When we almost get to the guys I could only see them all getting me a glare, especially Jay. I could see Cole, Zane, Morro, Jay, but there was no Nikki and Lloyd. That was strange. We almost get to the group when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I stopped and look behind. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. I only look him in the eye. He smiled. 

"Oo you are definitely that Quiet guy.. Iron Baron definitely get you as my change." He said. I only nodded. The guy look at me then give me the key. 

 "Have a nice night with them." He said getting away. I sigh letting go of Nya. All of the guy look at her confusing. I could even here Jay mouthing her to run away. She only roll her eyes. 

"relax Jay.. Relax ." She said. I only laugh. I get inside the cage and started to get them free. They look at me confusing. Jay was the first to say. 

"It's some kind of a test isn't it? If we attack you you will  kill us." I only look at him.  Seriously dude? Any other crazy ideas. 

"Oh come on Jay. I will be death by now." Nya said. Jay look at her.

"He did something to Nya. What have you done you  bastard." Jay said. That actually get me to laugh. Cole suspiciously look at me then said. 

"Jay I don't think..." Cole was cut of my him. 

"Not even you. Come on Cole are you believing this guy?"Jay said. I finally get everybody out of chains. Jay said to them to sit down. Was Jay now the leader? Nya look at me. 

" Do you think it's the time?"She said. I look at her. 

" Aha. I told you so. He will do something. "Jay said. I look at them. 

" You know Jay. You should trust me more than anyone. "I said getting of my mask. He was without and words and so where the others. 

" You should know that. " I said as I finished getting my mask of. Jay's face was wide open and others where surprised. 

" But... But How? "Zane asked. I look at him. 

" I don't know, maybe I rebuild myself like you did. Except that I'm not a robot. 

"That's impossible.." Cole said. I look at him. 

"So did I think." I look at Jay his mouth was fully open and was about to say something. 

"I'm dreaming definitely.. Can someone hit me, or punch me.." He was cut of by Morro hitting him by the back of his head. Jay look at him. 

"Why dude?" He asked. He look at him. 

"For two reasons. First one to help you and the second one to finally Shut you up!! He said standing up. 

" I'm starting to like you more and more. "I said. He grin. He get his hand out. I took it. 

" Welcome back Ninja. Welcome back Kai! "He said. Well at least one who knows how to say hello to an missed friend..

" Thanks Morro."I said. I look around.

" Hey guys I have a question? "I said. They all look at me.

" Say it. "Cole said standing up.

" Where are (Y/n) and Lloyd? "I asked. The first one to answer was Cole.

" Lloyd died some days after you and (Y/n) has gone missing or she is Kidnapped. "He said. My eyes wide. My best friend was death. My brother. I promise him I will protect him..I didn't, but that wasn't enough.

" Are you serious? "I said. The all look at me and nodded. I sir on the ground. My head was filled with questions that couldn't be answered right now. Nya came rushing by my side.

" Are you okay Kai? "She asked. I look at her nodding.

" I'm fine. "I said.

" Well actually that is quite of a great. Kai is now the part of a team and he can help us get out of here. He is magnificent. You have superpowers. You survived Garmadon power. Dude how on earth? "Jay said. Then something click in my head. I open my eyes and stand up.

" Guys if I'm alive there can be only one option.... Lloyd's alive. "I said. As I said that words Cole was having a jealous face. What? 

Hey guys I Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you my see some pictures don't match the plot of some chapters. Well it's actually a problem finding them. I hope you really enjoy and don't forget to comment. 

Bye!! 

P.S

Really sorry about the first authors note. I did want to get this chapter out yesterday, but I just couldn't. 

Bye! (1000 words)!!! 

​​​