Episode 115 : Dragons

Nya Pov. 

When he said that we where dragged out of our cell. Same guy from before came near me. I felt uncomfortable. He was some meter away from me, but I could still feel his breath. Jay saw that getting to me. He give that guy a stare and he only look to the ground slowing. I look behind and saw him long gone. I then fell a sunlight on my skin. I look from where the sun was coming. We where in some kind of arena. They let go of us and pushed us inside. The guy from before was being in some small cabin with some button and other things. He look at all of us, but his gaze stop at me. I look at him directly in the eyes. His eyes where chocolate brown. I had a feeling that I saw that kind of eyes before. Then someone yelled at him and he pull some lever. The left door opposite us open. We all look at the gate. Then a creature came out. A blue dragon. It was an electric dragon. His yellow eyes look at us all. He then roar and started attacking us. We use our power to protect ourselves. The dragon first get to Cole and he created a rock throwing it at his face. He shocked his head. He look around and spotted Zane. He breath lightning our of his mouth. Zane created a shield and protected himself. Dragon then destroyed the shield pushing Zane to the other side of the room. I look at him. Before I could run up to him dragon grabbed me by the suit. Jay tried to climb on it and use his powers, but it didn't work. He trow me in the air and I knew that I will get eaten alive. Before I fell in his mouth something grabbed me around my wrist. I was almost touching dragons mouth. I look up seeing some kind of a rope holding me in one place. I look back at the dragon and I saw a necklace that he had. The necklace then color red and the dragon only spinning in pain. He then get inside the cage and the gate close. The rope let go of me and Jay catch me. I look around. I saw that guy looking happy. Why was he happy. Iron Baron get in front of the people.

"Let my guards get you in the cage. And don't worry we won't let you get hurt.. Not yet." He said. Some guys came to us grabbing us by the arm. They lead us inside the room. My guard was letting go of me saying I need to be behind him. It's showed that he was one lazy ass. I then look behind and around me i saw that Guy from before. He didn't saw me. I look back at my bodyguard in front of me. He was to stupid to realize that I wasn't behind him anymore. I started to follow that guy. He get out of the room to some blacksmith. I look at him. With him he had bunch of meat. What will meat help you for crafting. I look closer. He get to some corner and get a basket out. I saw that there inside where baby dragons!! All of them different elements. There where around six. He give each a piece of meat. He smiled. He was still having his mask on. I then get closer. I look at that guy again. He get the mask of. I didn't see clearly the face. I tried to see the face and by the accident I step on some stick. The guy look at me. We where looking each other straight in the eyes. When the moon light up man's face I needed only moment to realize the face. I fell some tears in my eyes. The guy smiled.

"Hello Nya."

(Y/n) Pov.

Laureniya had shown me the place around. This place was magnificent and amazing. All of the place was connected with the dragons. If the dragon die the energy get lost. I was amazed about this world, but I still fell some butterflies in my stomach. Laureniya look at me smiling.

"Are you thinking about Lloyd? He was angry and maybe sad, but he is a great guy." She said. I look at her. I know him more than you know. I then had to asked.

"When did you and Lloyd got married,?" I asked. She smiled slightly blushing.

"We get married a year ago, but we should get tow years ago, but because of the tragedy we get married last year." She said. I look at her.

"Which tragedy?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know.. The tragedy with his mother." She said. I was shocked. Did something happened to Misako.

"Did something happen to Misako?" I asked. Laureniya only nodded.

"Yes something bad... She get captured by the Oni and we didn't know what did they do to her. Well some day we get a letter and I only heard Lloyd cried in pain. Me and Garmadon knew that will happen, but we didn't want to tell him. Misako had died after Iron Baron took her power. That was the first dragon rider without powers and days later she died. " She said. That was so sad.

" Misako is death. Garmadon is alive. Lloyd's married to you. What about Wu? "I said. Laureniya eyes wide. She out a finger on her lips.

" Don't never say his name in front Lloyd or Garmadon. "She said.

" Why? "I asked. She sigh.

" Like I think you know Garmadon and Wu where fighting over Misako and Misako was always looking at Wu as a little brother and for Garmadon he was someone that will protect her. Well Wu got away right some days before Misako getting Kidnapped. Some of the people said he was found by the Oni and they knew his anger and they knew what he needed to do. They control his mind and Wu tell them about where Misako was the most. They Kidnapped her and they said to Wu that if they took her powers he could be with her. They did that,but they didn't tell something. With no sacrifice there can't be no victory. "She said. I fell some tears rolling down my cheek. 

I hope you like this book and don't kill me for making Wu bad for me I wanted to make a different book. I had enough of Garmadon being the evil Guy. I really really Hate That!! 

P. S

Guys check this book. It's amazing!!

One of the best books!!(Only for quotev users)