Episode 111 : The Island

Morro Pov. 

All of the elemental masters decided to stay here until we don't find the reason why there dragons are down. I was helping guys with he training ground. As usually me and Jay where responsible for weapons, Zane and Cole where responsible for all other. I actually didn't like that Cole was sometimes alone with my sister, but I understand they where going to have a baby so that is a great excuse. I was sometimes angry on Cole or overprotective. I think that when I figured it out that Cole made (Y/n) pregnant, I think that I broke his nose or something. I just know that I didn't let him inside (Y/n) room for like two days until I saw that they really loved each other and I let him stay with her,but I actually like more (Y/n) and Lloyd. He is a great guy. Even if he is the son of the Lord of the underworld, he is still a great man and after all he is Misako son. Misako's. I don't know why some people hate her. She is always ready to help. When me and Jay finish the job I saw all of the elemental masters coming out. Cole gathered them together and started speaking. I saw that a light was in Misako's room and she didn't step inside that room for ages. And even she was in Kitchen. I get up the stairs to her room. I get inside and saw bunch of different books. I then get from where they came. I saw (Y/n) looking at every single one of it. She look back seeing me. She smiled. 

"Greta Morro thank God you are here. I need your help. We need to take this books to the right place and please can you do this for me. I need to find a book about Oni and The Dragon realm." She said. Before I could asked something she give me books and run away to the other side of the room. I was putting book back. Then it clicked. 

" (Y/n) I have just one question? "I said. She look at me. 

" Said it. "She said. I sigh. 

" Why are you looking for this book here if it isn't in Mistake tea shop. I just done get it. " I said looking at (Y/n). Her eyes Spackle and she started to have a big smile on her lips. 

" Morro you are amazing!! You have right Mistake has the book!! She could help us!! I know that I heard of this realm before!!!  "She said. She run to me giving me a bone breaking hug. If that is the power from the baby then it will definitely have Coles powers. Definitely. She let go of me and run through the door. Before I could say something she was gone. 

(Y/n) Pov. 

My beautiful, only, amazing, smart brother. Why didn't he said that before. I was running like mad. I get to her shop. She was drinking tea. When I stormed inside she let go of the tea, but she caught it. She look at me angrily. 

"What is wrong miss (Y/n)?" She said. Getting her tea to the desk and stepping forward to me. I look at her. 

"Sorry for before, but I really need to talk to you. It's about Oni and the Dragon. Can you help me? I hear that you have the book." I said. She was still angrily looking at me. She sigh letting go of the anger. 

"Had!! That's a big difference. The book is long gone, but I know the story by heart." She said. I sigh. 

"If it's the receipt how to get there I could wait and listen to it."I said sitting on some desk. She looked at me. 

" Why do you even need that? "She asked. 

" My friends dragons are weak actually gone and from my dreams and from every book I read I found above Oni and the Dragon. "I explained. She only nodded. She stepped inside her kitchen. She didn't came back for about an hour. I heard many voices only hers and I heard many other things. I sigh. Should I go or should I stay. I was about to leave when she came from the kitchen. She was holding some bag. She give it to me. The bag was having a skeleton head. I look at the bag and the at her. She smiled. 

"Don't worry it's not some kind of a poison. It's just if some people came in my shop or in my kitchen and saw this they would run away,but it's not a poison don't worry." She said. I was believing her, but I still didn't want to take it. She saw my face.

"This is some kind of a travel tea except that will get you to the realm of Oni and the Dragon, but remember my words. One spoon will be enough for everyone. Get it on your tongue and mix it with water. Remember even that only six of you can go there and more of them need to return and you always have to have it wit you, never lose it or you will be lost forever." She said. I take it and nodded. She showed ms the exit and I get to it. I stepped inside thinking about what just happened. I repeat the rules and heeded to the team. What a strange day. 

I Hope you enjoy this chapter and that you like this book even more.

Bye!