Episode 112 : Ready to go

Cole Pov.

I tell the elemental masters what to do. They all started doing there work. One help at the training ground, some where training others where finding or trying to find the reason of everything that is happening. (Y/n) was still at Mistakes. Morro told me that she was having an Idea of why our dragons aren't flying and are gone. He said she was moment later gone and he knew where she go. I was at the balcony and like a puppy looking at the gates when will my dear (Y/n) come back. I then saw gates opening and (Y/n) stepping in. I smiled. I saw that she was holding a bag in her hand. She saw me and smiled. I run up to her giving her a hug. She smiled.

"I miss you.." I said in her ear. (Y/n) only smiled biting her lips. I look at her hand. I saw a skeleton head on the bag. I look at her confused and before I could open my mouth or say anything, (Y/n) speak.

"Don't mind the head it's only part of Mistakes pranks so people won't be curious." (Y/n) said. I sigh saying.

Maybe she draw this on it,but I have to say I still don't believe that she give us the right bag."I said. (Y/n) smiled giving me a soft kiss on the lips. She let go and said.

I hope that she give us the right and not there wrong and deadly bag."She said. I smiled rolling my eyes. She get past me and inside the kitchen. I followed her. She put the bag away to the table and get herself a glass of water. I once again look at the bag.

" Why did she even give it to you? "I asked. (Y/n) put the glass away saying.

" You know... As you may knew me and Morro where looking for some book and I find it that maybe Mistake has it, but then she said the book is gone and she give me this saying that only 6 of us can go. "She said. I open my mouth.

" What? So you are saying that you and Morro look for some book. Right? "I look at her. (Y/n) nodded.

" Go ahead you are right. "She said. I smiled.

" Then you figured it out that is at Mistakes.. An then she said that she doesn't have it and she give you this bag saying only 6 of us can go. Did I understood everything?"I said and asked her. She nodded smiling.

" But sometimes isn't logical and you didn't answer my question... What is this bag for?? "I asked. (Y/n) smile.

" This bag has a dust for us to get to the real of Oni and Dragon so we can fix the problem with our dragons. " She said. My eyes wide.

" You find the option of how to help our dragons!! Man (Y/n) I'm glad you are my girlfriend. "I said kidding her while hugging her. (Y/n) smiled in the kiss. I let go of her and then (Y/n) look at her stomach.

" Cole... "She said with a quiet tone. I look at her scared.

" What is it?! Are you too okay?! "I asked a little bit panicking. (Y/n) smiled grabbing my hand. She put it on her belly. Some time I needed to wait, but then I felt movement. The baby is moving. (Y/n) look at me with happiness. There isn't anything better than pregnancy for a woman is what I heard from Misako. She hug me. Then Zane, Nya, Jay, Pixel, Morro, Wu and Misako came in the room. All of the elemental masters where heading to the rooms. Morro look at the table. His eyes wide.

"God heavens!! Who putt this here? This is deadly!! It has a skeleton head on it." He said. (Y/n) smiled.

"Don't worry it's not deadly it's the portal to the realm of Oni and the Dragon."(Y/n) said. I saw Morro rising his hand.

"Yes Morro?" (Y/n) asked.

"Can I go help and save the world? PLEASE?" He asked. (Y/n) giggle.

"only 6 of us can go." She said. Almost all of us raised our hand except Misako, Wu and Pixal.

"Pixal why aren't you going?"Misako asked.

" From my recording they have many more options to win with Morro then if I'm with them. "She said. I saw Zane a little sad, but I know he knew she has right.(Y/n) came then to all of us telling us what to do. We all opened our mouth and get the dust on our tongue. She give us all water and we drunk it. Moment later it didn't fell nothing, but then a around us started to spin a blue cloud like at the traveler's tea. Then we all started to spin and everything around us started to lose color. Everything was then black. I then fell sand. I was standing on a sad floor. I open my eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything around us was Rocky and cloudy. I then saw that everybody had destroyed clothes even (Y/n) and Nya. Morro wasn't having and that's because he is the ghost.

"Are we at..." Jay asked, but the sentence finished Nya.

"At the realm of Oni and the Dragon.

Dun dum dun. How did you like this chapter. Maybe I put in this book to masc Cole x Reader moments should I stopped or leave it like that. Tell in the comments what you think.

Bye.