Chapter 1

Hello! Sadly I do not own Joseph Morgan but its a pleasure for him to exist on this beautiful planet. (well not really beautiful planet but hey im trying here). I do have a poster of him if that counts. On to the story.

---------

The night was chilly. The breeze was strong. The old willow trees kept rocking back and forth. Throughout this huge mess, Isabella Carver was stalking for new blood. Yes, me, Isabella-Marie Elizabeth Carver was a 920 year old vampire. One of the first vampires ever to be turned by Klaus Mikaelson.

So as I was saying, I was walking alone stalking my next pray, a young man about 19ish (Isabella's human-ish age thing) with black jeans, a blue band shirt and a leather jacket. The first thing running through my mind was;

Yummy.

Well and;

Yay. New leather jacket for my birthday!

You could say, from my sudden bipolar act that I was pretty fierce and badass but also liked to get straight to the point. And those three things are true.

I stayed close behind in dark blue jeans and a black Elvis t-shirt. My pray was turning left into an alleyway and I made my move after hearing him scream. I let my fangs out and bit into his neck as he struggled. After having my fill, I snapped his neck and saw an audience.

He wasn't screaming about me, he was screaming about another vampire in the alleyway. This vampire was a man with curlyish sandy blonde hair. His eyes were yellow and ominous.

A hybrid.

I sent him a smirk as he stood looking at me. I went towards my snack and took his jacket off before putting it on.

"Do you always stare at women like lost puppies?" I snapped at the unknown hybrid. He smiled.

"You've got spunk." He said and then stepped closer and closer to me and I stepped back and away from him until my back hit the wall. "I like spunk." He whispered into my ear and I shivered. He stepped closer and closer. So close, I could feel his breath against my lips. "What's your name, love?" He asked in that rich British accent.

"Hmm. I don't want to tell you." I shrugged and tilted my head with my famous smirk.

"Why not?"

"It would ruin the surprise, love." I whispered and shoved him back. I leaned against the wall, brushing a loose strand of my hair back.

"Oh you don't want to make me angry, love."

"Really? I like pissing you off." I smirked. He growled and pushed me back to the wall.

"You don't know who I am, do you?" He growled which I got to admit was pretty hot but that's probably my hormones or my bipolar personality.

"Should I?" I ask oblivious.

"Have you ever heard of the hybrid that's also one of the original vampires? His name starts with a K and ends with an S and has LAU in the middle." He whispers in my ear.

"Oh. You're him?" I ask. "I thought you would be uglier. Not a god." I smirk and he gives a low growl.

"You think I'm a god? Why thank you, love." He chuckles.

"I guess I like the state the obvious." I smile. "It's a habit."

"I must say, you are one beautiful serial killer. Would you like to be my partner in crime? I have a home up in Virginia with my brothers and sister." He offered. He knew I was homeless which is why he was doing this.

"Ooh. The Big Bad Wolf helping a young innocent girl? Shocker." She smiled.

"I think we have both established that you are neither young nor innocent. Isn't that correct?" He smirked and tussled with my woven dark crimson hair.

"How would you know if I am or am not young?"

"Darling. I may be a 1000 year old vampire but I remember when I turned you. You were one of my first creations. You were what 20 years old when I turned you? And you most likely have been a vampire for about 900ish years. Am I corect?"

"Goddamnit." I mumble and he gives out a hearty laugh.

"So what do you say. Partners?" He asks and I smirk.

"Sure. Why the hell not?"