Chapter 3

Hi duckies! I'm here with the thir chapter. Your welcome! I'm staying here at my dad's for a while meaning I will be able to get work done qicker because of the wireless and because of holidays. I think i have another week and a half here so YAY! UPDATES! Again. I dont own Klaus or Elijah or Kol. Screw Finn. So... To the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally settling in, Klaus wanted to make me suffer by giving me money to go shopping with Rebekah. That hot devious devil... So here I was in a dark red Fiat Bravo with a large three story shopping centre in front of me and I was too damnafraid that Rebekah would start buying me dresses or mini skirts or anything... pink (shudder shudder). I would rather red or green but...pink. Excuse me while I barf. Ok let's be serious now even though my bipolar personality makes it impossible to be serious.

I knew Rebekah would drag me out of the car if I stayed inside the car so I got out and she LITERALLY grabbed my upperarm and DRAGGED me inside of the shopping centre (Rebekah Mikaelson whyyyyy). She dragged me into this shop called 'Frever 21' and when I saw te pink, I knew Iwould regret it.

"You know, I would really rather go shopping at 'Hollister' or get some new shoes at 'Vans'." I explain.

"No. You're going to try on a few sexy dresses and some heels or flats. OK? Then we go to 'Hollister' or 'Abercrombie and Fitch'. Now shut up." She snaps.

"Rude..." I glare at her as she wanders around the store as I stick out like a sore thumb wearing an Elvis shirt and jeans while every other girl is wearing rvealing clothes or all pink (Again.... shudder shudder).

Rebekah comes back a moment later with a pink midskirt. "Try it on." She commands.

"Hell no. You know, when you said 'sexy dresses', I thought you meant cocktail dresses. Not something for 14 years and younger. Seriously, Bekah." I sigh and walk away from her while he huffs angrily and walks another direction to some sort of jewellery shop. I walk around for another few minutes until I find an electronics store and hold up Klaus' credit card.

Yipee! New phone for me!

After buying a phone, some groceries for me that consisted of poptarts and 2 minute noodles (beef and chicken flavour... yum yum), I went to Hollister and bought some band t-shirts, a couple of blouses, pants, the normal stuff. I took out the nte that had Klaus' number and I dialed it in. He picked up on the second ring.

"I've finished shopping now where the hell do I go?" I ask.

"Go to the exit at 'David Jones' and I will come pick you up." He replies and hangs up. Ugh! Hanging up on a girl. How dare he! He better be lucky he's hot. I glare at the phone, hang up and head towards David Jones and wait outside for him until the British God shows up in an all black Audi R8.

"Oh. My. GOD! This is so cool!" I yell pactically jumping in. Klaus grins and takes off. I scroll the windw doen and I can instantly feel the wind in my face.

"So what did you get and where did you leave my sister?"

"Uh. 1: Your sister has poor fashion sense. I mean pink, pink and more pink?! Kill me now. B: I was annoying her because she wanted me to buy some 'sexy dresses'. Hell no. And 3: I got a new phone, some food and some clothes. Happy?" I smirked and he nodded.

"Very."

"Good. Oh and if you ever send me out with your sister ever again, I will kill you." I threaten.

"You can't." He smirks.

"Then I'll... peruade you." I whisper to him and kiss his cheek. I can hear him growl and I lean back in my seat. I put on the radio and one of my favourites (A/N: The song is on the side), 'Never Say Never' from The Fray plays. I close my eyes lightly listening to the beautiful wonders of The Fray.

Some things we don't talk about

Rather do without

And just hold the smile

Falling in and out of love

Ashamed and proud of

Together all the while

You can never say never

While we don't know when

But time and time again

Younger now than we were before

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

[2x]

I see Klaus' hands reach for the radio and I slap his hand away.

"Don't you dare." I threaten and he smirks at me.

"Fine, your Majesty."

"That's more like it." I smirk and he rolls his eyes playfully before turning back to the road.

I see the house in the distance and he turns the song off.

That son of a bitch...

I glare at him and he smirks triumphantly before parking the car and helps me with the bags. We walk inside before I notice the extra car parked next to Rebekah's. Ooh. Visitors. Great...

When we enter the large house, th first thing I see is Finn talking happily with someone. Ooh. The infamous Sage.

I walk over and her eyes avert to me. I smile.

"Hi. I'm..." I see Klaus and Finn listening in on me to find out my name, "Unknown... But right now, everyone is calling me Marie." I hold my hand out to her and Sage looks at Finn for approval of me. He nods and Sage come in for a hug. I am caught by surprise for a moment but intantly shake it off and hug her back.

"I'm Sa-" I cut her off.

"I know who you are. Lover boy over here just talks about you all the time even since I've been here a few hours." I reply and walk towards the kitchen. Kol is there eating a cookie and I just shake it off and mumble some... colourful words. He hears and smiles at me before sticking his tongue out. "I want a cookie!" I whine and he shushes me and grabs for the cookie jar on the top of the fridge and tosses me one. I catch it and he jumps down sitting next to me on the counter.

"You're welcome, sweet cheeks." He winks and I roll my eyes. Klau enters the kitchen and he sees he two of us with cookies and I felt like a deer caught in headlights. I split off half of my cookie and hand it to him and he gladly accepts before sitting on my left and Kol still on my right. I think Klaus gave his brother a look because Kol starts scampering out of the kitchen.

"How are you fitting in, love?" He asks with that irrestistable Bitish accent and I think I'm about to swoon but that would be stupid.

"I'm fitting in fine. Why do you ask?"

"Because remember our earlier conversation?" He asks and I definitely remember when I said I could persuade him. "You can't persude me." He whispers in a low growl and it takes me all of my willpower not to jump on him.

I smirk. "You really wanna try me?" I whisper and lean in closer and closer until our lips are just brushing and I pull back. I stalk out of the room while swaying my hips and I hear him growl.

Game on Klaus Mikaelson.

Game on.