Chapter 5

Hey again duckies. There will be a... mature theme at what follows so I suggest if you dont give a damn about the rating and you are under 13 years old, then you should at least skip this chapter, and the chapther afterwards... and the chapter afterwards. Actually if you are under 13, you shouldn't even be reading this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up in the morning, I can hear faint breathing from behind me and I can feel someone's eyes staring into the back of my head and I sigh in content remembering last night. I shift around in the large bed until my eyes meet Klaus'. He has on a crooked grin and his eyes hold a small sparkle of... happiness? Hope? I don't care. I smile as he grabs ahold of my hands and lifts it up to his lips, kissing my wrists and it feels like soft tickling on my bare skin.

"How did you sleep, love?" He asks in a strong, sexy morning voice.

"Beautifully." I smile.

He comes closer and closer until he whispers in my ear, "I'm winning." He smirks.

"Not for long, my love." I smirk and get out of bed, heading for my clothes and pulling out a lace red bra, black underwear, a green blouse and skinny jeans and walking towards the bathroom. I quickly change and walk out to see Klaus buttoning up his jeans. He stares at me for a moment, unable to take his eyes off me. I smirk and walk out of th bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I hear and see no one else awake so it's just Klaus and I.

I rummage through the cuboards talking out a pancake mix and some M&M's before I start to make the mix.

By the time I'm done with the second batch, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I know it's Klaus because of his musky scent of morning coffee and cocoa beans. He nuzzles his head into my neck and planting a soft, lingering kiss on my jaw. I smile and snuggle in deeper.

He stares at me expectantly while I add the last of the pancake mixture into the large frying pan. He continues to plant small kisses all along my jaw, down to my neck and just at my shoulder.

"May I ask you a question?" I whisper and his lips linger on my bare skin for a moment.

"Depends. What is the question?" He asks as I feel his lips form those words.

"Are you just doing this to win the stupid game or because you mean it?" I ask and I feel him freeze from those words.

I immediately know the answer.

I shrug him off and he looks broken just for a moment but fixes his composure once Rebekah and Kol enter the room. I sigh.

"Ooh. M&M pancakes. Thanks, girly." Kol smiles and grabs four on his plate before ruffling my hair a bit. I swat his hand away.

"Do you have anything... healthier? Like maybe strawbery pancakes or blueberry?" Rebekah asks.

"Do you have any blueberries or rasberries?" I ask and Klaus opens the fridge motioning to the jar of berry mixture. He passes it to me and as our hands touch, I feel a small surge of electricity run through me and I snatch the jar away. "I have enough mixture left for two more pancakes. Would that be enough, Rebekah?"

"Yes, thank you. I will be up in my room. Let me know when they are done." She speaks and walks away back up the spiral staircase. I get working on the last two for Rebekah when I feel Klaus grab my arm.

"You know I wish it would be like that. But, I'm dangerous. More dangerous than you can imagine and if we ever tried, it would end in someone getting hurt. Most likely you being used as leverage against me and I cannot have that, love." He stares at me for a long while and I keep looking away from him.