Chapter 2

Hey guys! wow! Three updates in one night! Go me!

Again, sadly I do not own Klaus Mikaelson, the beautiful British badass hybrid that everyone loves and wants. Really wish I could have my own Klaus or even Elijah or Kol! Finn is just an ass for betraying his siblings for his mother but he has Sage anyway.

Onwards to the beauty tht is Klaus Mikaelson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After agreeing to Klaus' little schemes of me being his new housemate/partner in crime, he had taken me to a dark green Chevrolet Impala. It looked pretty rad I gotta admit. We both got into the car and he revved up the engine immediately before taking off down the streets of Georgia.

"You say you have siblings, correct?" I ask.

"Yes. Three half-brothers and a half-sister."

"What are they like?" I ask eagerly. Klaus notices my excitement and shares an amused glance at my carefree grin.

"Well there is my sister, Rebekah who I guess is what you would call a what is it... a 'Regina George'?" He smirks and I burst out laughing at his Mean Girls refrence. "There is Elijah. He's the more responsible and formal one. He's a gentleman but I gotta admit he can go a bit crazy on occasion to loosen up. There's Finn. He's never wanted to be a vampire. He wanted to fall in love, move into a countryside farm, have four kids, grow old, ya know the pathetic dreams that people usually have. In all that time, he only got to fall in love-" I cut him off.

"Well that's a good thing. It means he won't be completely alone forever-"

"Yes but the girl he is courting, wants to stay a vampire. You see his conundrum?" He

ask and I nod. Damn. Poor Finn.

"Ok. You have only talked about three of your four siblings. What about the last one?" I

ask.

"Kol. He's a mixture of me and Elijah. He has my personality and most of Elijah's looks." Klaus explains.

"So he's a party goer like you and looks like Elijah."

"Pretty much."

"Huh. That must seem weird." I breath out and he chuckles.

"Yup. But he looks like any normal teenage boy." He states.

"Well except that hes 1000 years old." We say simoultaneously. We laugh and I begin to

feel tired and burnt out of energy. Klaus notices.

"You can crawl to the back if you want. We should be entering Virginia in about 3 hours but then we have to drive another hour to get to my home." He smiles and I peck his cheek before crawling towards the back.

"Night Klaus."

"Goodnight love." He whispers his angelic British accent and I smile before drifting off and the darkness engulfs me.

-----

When I wake up, someone is stroking my crimson hair and whispering me to wake up.

I cuddle into the person's warmth and they chuckle. Their warmth was inviting and comforting like I would want to stay like this forever. I peep an eyes open to see my head in Klaus' lap and I immediately flush with embarrassment.

He smirks. Damn that hot smirk.

I stick my tongue at him and get out of the car before seeing a large mansion like home. I smile and Klaus steps out of the car before we walk inside.

The first thing you couls say about the place is that it is old-fashioned. I mean I guess that would definitely be explainable because I mean. It's Klaus. Not Elvis. Or the Beatles. Klaus leads me around god knows where and I see a large dining room where someone sits with a newspaper.

"Brother, how are you?" Klaus walks over and they have a brotherly hug. I stand at the sidelines definitely looking out of place. Klaus' brother (I havent found out what his name is yet) finslly notices me and holds his hand out. I put his hands in mine and he raises my hand to his lips.

"Lemme guess. Elijah?" I gues because of his act of gentlemaness.

He nods, "And you are the famous mystery girl that Klaus talked about over the phone. Correct?" He asks.

"No I'm Elvis." I say sarcastically and Elijah chuckles before turning to his brother.

"Nice catch, brother. So this is your new sidekick. Always saw you as the kind of guy to wing it on your own." Elijah says to Klaus and for a moment, I saw Klaus blush but it was probably nothing.

"So where's everyone else? Where's the 'Regina George' wannabe you told me about?" I ask and Elijah just smirks towards Klaus.

"Seriously? You quote 'Mean Girls'?" Elijah scolds at his brother.

"Actually, Elijah, I'm quite surprised you even know what a tv is." I grin at him and walk away around the mansion. I hear noise coming from my left so I head toward the direction to see a younger version of Elijah, Kol obviously, playing ping pong with another guy. I'm guessing this was Finn. I peek around the room as I walk in. No one else was here. So I was yet to meet the Regina George wannabe. I slowly walk over to Kol as I was behind him.

"Klaus, don't even think about it." Kol sighs and continues to play. I near him.

"I'm not Klaus." I whisper into his ear and he makes an ear-splitting scream before turning around to see me clutching my stomach out of pure laughter.

"Who the-what the-What the fuck!" He yells and I'm literally crying on the floor from laughter.

Klaus, Elijah and a tall blonde girl walk in. Uh oh Regina George's bitch is in the room. I try standing but fail miserably but luckily Klaus holds me up.

"What have you done to my poor defenseless brother, Love?" He asks me.

"Oh you know. Just walked behind him, he thought I was you so I whispered I wasn't and the big baby freaked out. I'm surprised the little girl here isn't in a fetal position in the corner." I explained and he chuckled before helping me back up seeing as how I'm still in his arms. Aw. Come back heaven.

"You are definitely something." He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah! She's the freaking devil!" Koline (pronounce as Colene) yelled.

"Aw thank you!" I smiled.

"Who is this anyway?" Finn asked. I realized something. Finn is a very quiet person.

"Aw. Nice to meet you too Finn." I smirk. He rolls his eyes before I see the corner of his mouth perk up (Getting on Finn's good side... Check). "Um... My name is unknown. I'm keeping it a secret to mess with you all. You can all call me Marie right now. It's not my name but I wish it were anyway. I am... what would you call it. Klaus? Little help here?" I ask and look up at him.

"She's my new friend let's say." He smirked.

"Well. I guess it's nice to know that there's another girl apart from me here." She smirked. "Thanks for the new friend, Klaus."

"Oh you shouldn't be thanking him..." I smirked as Klaus looked at me with fear. "He may or may not have quoted something about you..." My smirk grew wider as all heads turned towards me and Klaus fidgeted in his position. "Klaus...? You want to tell her now? Or should I do the honors?"

"You're devious." He seethed.

"Aw thank you! I never take compliments seriously honey." I lightly slapped his right cheek.

"Wow. Are you two secretly dating because if you are then you two are perfect for each other." Rebekah smiled at us but I blushed as my answer. I'm pretty sure Klaus blushed too. I wouldn't know. He would never like me.