Chapter 4

Hi again duckies! For the fourth time (yes im keeing track ;) ) I do not own Klaus Mikaelson or anyone from TVD. I only own Isabella-Marie, Samuel and Samantha Carver (Sam and Sam and desendants to Isabella-Marie) and any other people along the way. Your welcome now please read, share, vote and follow (even though I gotta admit I'm pretty crappy at this. Sorry).

Everyone's favourite badass vampire, Klaus Mikaelson on the side ---->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the plush blue carpet. After I had my little intimate encounter, I had taken a tour of the place and saw that some of Klaus' hybrids were working on my room at the moment so I would have to share with someone. Who? I don't know.

I was currently listening to music I have just downloaded on my new phone. I was listening to 'A Sky Full Of Stars' (my favourite song ever!!) by Coldplay while playing Tiny Tower. I was currently constructing the 5th storey which would be another residential room. I lay my phone down while the beauty of Chris Martin filled the room. I lay down on the carpet with my eyes closed until the song started over.

Someone nudged me to get up and I opened my right eyes to see the sexy devil himself. Klaus helped me up to my feet and spun me around to face him and he circled his arms around me waist. I placed my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

Ohmigawd... I can feel his abs.

Ugh shut up girly me. We're supposed to be winning not falling for him. Jeez. Yes he is a god but we shall NOT lose! Mwahahahaha.

Even though my thoughts were battling to stay there or win, I listened to the first choice. I stayed there in his warmth as sparks flew around my whole body. I sighed as the song was still playing and it made the moment perfect. I looked up at him. Hazel met blue. My hazel eyes met his blue/green ones and the moment felt perfect. So perfect. But no. I would not give him the satisfaction of winning. I would give myself the advantage.

I licked my lower lip and his eyes filled with lust. We both leaned in but at the last second, I pulled away and dissapeared in a flash.

Goddamnit super speed, I love you!

I kept speeding around the house, grabbed the phone and supper speeded the hell out of there. It was fucking hilarious.

Me: 1

Klaus:0

I kept speeding until I found a park and just nearby the park was a restaurant/bar type thing called 'Mystic Grill'. It was probably the place I heard Sage and Finn talking about earlier when they were leaving. I stop running when I reached the park, fix my hair and walk the rest of the way to Mystic Grill. I enter and see mostly teenagers and adults. I look around and take a seat at a stool at the bar. A bartender walks over to me.

"Rum and coke." I say and the bartender stares at me a bit too long.

"I'll need to see some I.D please." He asks and I smirk.

"You do not need an I.D and all drinks I order will be free of charge tonight." I compel him and see his pupils dialate. I smile as he makes my drink. I hear someone sit next to me at the bar and I look over at him. He was an attractive enough guy with black hair. It took me one look to know he was a vampire. I smirk.

"I know almost every vampire, werewolf, witch and hybrid that walk these streets so unless you're new, I would like to know your name and if you are a possible threat." Well he likes to get straight to the point.