Chapter 7

Hey duckies! I was crying when I got to the end of the chapter! You will love it. There's a few funny bits at the beginning involving Kol being... Kol. The song at the side fit perfectly at the end part so I just had to add it because I was listening to different soundtrack and the one on th side... Well the cover gives it away. Hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about 3 in the afternoon. Elijah got home not that long ago but now it is pouring outside. Bekah and Kol arrived a couple minutes ago and Kol was not happy that his car was drenched with rain. He was back to his normal self when I told him I saved him some spaghetti from last night. He is, at the moment, sitting next to me eating like a madman.

"Damn, Izzy. What are you? A gourmet chef?" He gasps. Oh yea. I told Elijah, Kol and Rebekah, my real name. Elijah being Elijah calls me by my full name, Kol and Rebekah gave me the nickname, Izzy, and Klaus calls me Bella. I quite like it though.

"Nope. But I come from the country that practically invented soccer and spaghetti."

"France?" He guesses.

"No.

"England?" ...

"Nope."

"Germany?" How in the fuck does he come up with these guesses?

"No.

"Belgium?" SERIOUSLY!

"Belgium! Why would you think that?! Don't you pay an ounce of attention to History or Geography?" I accuse Kol and he looks down at his feet with an expression of a kicked puppy except for the fact that he is a badass 1000 year old vampire that doesn't give a crap.

"Well then gimme a hint!" He yells. I sigh. I do that a lot, dont I?

"Io cazzo ti odio." I speak in my old accent I haven't used in forever.

"What did that mean?" He asks.

"I fucking hate you." I state and he glares at me.

"Listen. I know you hate my tasty goodness but I am asking you a question here!. What does it mean?" He asks and I mentally facepalm myself.

"That's what it means you idiot!! I fucking hate you in Italian is io cazzo ti odio! IO CAZZO TI ODIO!!" I yell in his face and he jumps back and falls helplessly to the ground. I see Klaus come in with a worried expression while I'm laughing my ass off.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks in a hushed whisper.

"Oh I will tell you what's going on! Your bff is hot, a gourmet chef and fucking Italian!" Kol takes my hand and get this. Kol Mikaelson, an original vampire, gets down on one knee. "Marry me?"

Um... no?" I say or ask. I don't know what the hell is going on, okay? Even when I said no, his hold on my wrist tightens. "No." Tighter. "No!" Tighter. "FOR FUCKS SAKES NO!" My wrist is hurting. Klaus is stepping closer to Kol. "Get off!" My knuckles are white from balling my fists.

I can't help it anymore.

I moan in pain,"Ow!" Klaus tackles Kol off of me and even though I would love to see two brothers fighting over me, I am hurting and badly. Kol stares at me wide-eyed. "You better be glad that I can heal, you little brat." I glower and he whimpers under my cold-hearted gaze. Klaus sits next to me while examining my wrist that is starting to heal slowly. He brings my wrist to his lips and softly kisses the pain away. I blush and pull his hand away, quickly regretting leaving his touch.