Dreams come true

Lily Rose POV:

"I really enjoy spending time with you Lily

"I really enjoy spending time with you Lily." Harrison smiled down at me as we walked from the restaurant.
 "And I with you." I smiled looking up to him.
"Which is why i was wondering." Harrison said before stopping in front of me.
"What?" I laughed stopping as well.
He took my hand with his two.
"Will you, Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales, be my girlfriend?"
I smiled before looking down.
"What about the pressure of the papz and all the stress that comes with dating a royal?" I asked looking at our hands.
"Hey. I will deal with it like I do with Tom." He said gently lifting up my chin.
"It will be more though." I shook my head.
"Hey, I'll do anything if it means being with you."
I looked up.
"Then in that case I thought you'd never ask." I said throwing my arms around his neck.

We pulled back and looked into each others eyes. He brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it gently. we moved closer and I closed my eyes before feeling his lips on mine. I kissed back slowly and we soon pulled back. He pressed his forehead against mine as we looked into each others eyes. I smiled at him before looking behind him to see cameras. I grabbed his hand and ran towards his car. he looked back and when he seen them he opened the car quickly and we got in. He drove off back to the palace where we departed for the night with promises to meet again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News: 

Harrison Osterfield has asked her royal highness and now our dreams came true

Harrison Osterfield, 21, and Princess Lily Rose, 20, were spotted around Kensington holding hands

This has been the 10th time we have seen the two together which had lead to us to believe that they were an item. And when we seen them holding hands it only increases our hope that her royal highness has found her prince charming.
The two have been buddies for awhile now and we can't help but think that they may have took another level up.Many have asked Tom Holland, Harrison's best mate, if they were but Tom denied knowing anything.
We hope they are and that they will maybe marry. Too soon to dream but hey, they are cute together you gotta admit.

other news:
Harrison to join Tom Holland for filming.
See where her royal highness is going to live during college
The Hollands meet her royal highness along with Harrisons family.
Duke of Cambridge and Princess of Wales to pay respects for Manchester Attack victims.