getting better

News:

Tragic news as the Duchess of Kingston suffers a miscarriage four months into the pregnancy

Four months ago her Majesty the Queen announced that the Duke and Duchess of Kingston were to become parents but now that has taken a drastic turn

The Duchess of Kingston was home on Friday while her husband, the Duke of Kingston, was on an engagement with the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex when she felt pains in her lower stomach. Sources reveal that she called her sister in law, Kate Middleton the Duchess of Cambridge, who came rushing to her house and got their driver to bring them to the hospital.
The Duke of Kingston, Harrison Osterfield, heard that his wife, Princess Lily Rose of Wales, was in hospital by Kate and made his way to her along with his brother in laws Prince William and Harry of Wales, Duke of Cambridge and Sussex, where they met Kate in the waiting room. Harrison made his way to his wife where she revealed to him that they lost the baby.
The two hadn't been seen for two weeks and all wondered why. The Queen revealed yesterday that they two were recovering from the loss of their unborn child. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have split their engagements and took their place.
The royal family will be holding a mass for the unborn prince or princess to mourn for the tragic loss next week. We send the Duke and Duchess of Kingston all the love and support that they need during this hard time.

Other news:
Duke and Duchess of Kingston join Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall for walk down family home in Wales.
Duke and Duchess of Kingston will return to engagements after mass for their unborn child.
Princess Lily Roses brothers reveal that they 'feel helpless' seeing their sister so sad.
Duchess of Cambridge reveals how it felt when she got the call from her sister in law.
Royal family at Remembrance ceremony. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

Harrison and I made our way into the house after a long walk with my father and step mom

Harrison and I made our way into the house after a long walk with my father and step mom. They decided that a bit of fresh air would do us both some good. Since the news of the miscarriage we had rarely spoke to each other. We were both grieving for the loss even though we both knew it couldn't of been stopped. 

I headed to the bathroom for a shower while passing Harrison as he went to the kitchen. I didn't bother locking the door before stripping off and getting into the hot water. After washing my body and hair I got out and placed a robe on me before looking in the mirror. It was then I burst into tears.

I didn't hear the door open as I slid down the bath side onto the ground. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into their chest. I just cried harder and felt tears fall onto my head.

"It's okay, it's okay." Harrison whispered as he kissed my head.
"How can you say that. Our child is dead and we never got the chance to see him or her." I cried as I pulled away to face him.
"Yeah I know. But we can try again. and when we have our own child we can tell them of their, what could of been, older sibling. We have to understand that maybe we weren't ready to be parents." He stated as he placed his hand on my cheek.
"Will we try again?" I asked weakly.
"Of course we will. We will have our own little miracle some time." He promised.

I nodded and he picked me up off the ground. Holding me close, he made his way to our bedroom and layed me down before moving to his side of his bed. Once he had the covers over him I moved to rest my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head before we slowly closed our eyes, letting sleep overcome us.