First engagement in a while

Lily Rose POV:

"It'll be okay

"It'll be okay." Kate smiled as she squeezed my hand.
"I know. Just first time in a while." I explained.
"We know but you'll be fine. Just do what you always do." Meghan smiled.

Meghan, Kate and I were invited to the reveal of my wedding dress display. It was meant to be displayed to the public last week but due to the devastating news it was held back till I was ready to return to the royal duties.

The crowds of people cheered as the three of us stepped out of the car. I smiled and waved as I followed Kate and Meghan into the building where we were greeted by the owner of the place.

"Your royal highnesses, it is a pleasure to have you here for the reveal of the Duchess of Kingstons wedding gown. I can assure that you will not be disappointed." She smiled as she curtsied to each of us in turn.
"I'm sure we won't be. The past two times were beyond amazing." Kate smiled.
"Let's head into the viewing area shall we?" The owner smiled.
"Yes lets." Meghan smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

The Duchess of Kingstons first engagement since loss of child.

It's been two weeks since The Duchess of Kingston suffered with a miscarriage during her first pregnancy but today she was all smiles as she was joined by the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex for the first viewing of her wedding gown

At 2pm today the Duchesses arrived at the building that would reveal the youngest duchesses dreamy gown. All three women looked effortlessly flawless as they waved to the crowds upon leaving their car.
The Duchess of Kingston followed her sister in laws as she smiled towards the crowds. The young royal seemed unfazed at the fact that it had been two weeks since she was in the public eye as she chatted with her young fans.
The Duke of Kingston also returned to his royal duties. Neither of them showed any signs of grieve as they carried on with their engagement.

Other news:
Duke of Kingston joins father in law Prince Charles of wales for first day of returning to duties.
Duchess of Kingstons wedding gown is released to public this afternoon.
Duchess of Kingston answers questions on her wedding gown and even her mothers crown.
Duke of Kingston seen spending time with little sister at local cafe.