we're going back to the start

Lily Rose POV:

"I enjoyed tonight Harrison

"I enjoyed tonight Harrison." I smiled.
"I'm glad. So, are you willing to give us another go?"
"Harrison........" I sighed, turning to him.
"I know I messed up, I won't deny that. But I regret it so much. And you can't deny that you don't miss us." He said, pointing between us.
I sighed.

He takes my hands and moves closer me. My heart beats faster as he leans down until I feel his lips suddenly on mine. I relax into it and soon kiss back. As he pulled back he leans his forehead onto mine and breaths deeply.

"Well?" He asked.
"I would love to give us another go." I smiled, looking into his eyes.

He smiles widely and picks me up, swinging me around causing me to laugh. As he sets me down again he pecks me on the lips. Suddenly it started to rain and I gasp in surprise. Harrison looks at me smirking. I try to step back as I realize what he's about to do but I'm too late. He starts splashing me with water from the puddles that had started to form. I gave up avoiding the splashes and started kicking water back at him. Eventually we stopped messing around and Harrison took off his suit jacket and placed it over us. I hugged his waist as we made our way back to the car. He drove me back and then watched me get in. I waved bye as I ran inside.

Harry and Meghan were walking down the stairs as I walked into the hall. They looked at me and Meghan smirked while Harry looked at me weirdly. I just shook my head and went off towards my room. After having a shower and getting into my Pj's I lay on my bed when I got a text from Harrison.

 After having a shower and getting into my Pj's I lay on my bed when I got a text from Harrison

I smiled and turned off my phone before turning to my side and falling asleep.