Premature royal

News:

The Duchess of Kingston is in labor, 2 months before due date.

Princess Lily Rose, the Duchess of Kingston, has been admitted into hospital with early signs of labor

The young royal and her husband Harrison, Duke of Kingston, were seen leaving their home ground and heading towards St. Marys hospital where nurses and doctors surrounded the royal couple.
Kensington Palace have confirmed that the Duchess had gone into labor early and will be giving birth to a premature royal baby. This will be the first premature royal baby to appear to public. 
'Mother and baby are fine but Lily Rose will proceed to give birth to avoid any complications.' Source close to the royal couple reveals, 'It will be a natural birth as the baby is in the right position for birth.'
The Duke and Duchess of Kingston are likely to be in hospital until at least a day after birth even if everything goes smoothly.

other news:
Prince William and Prince Harry to split own ways.
Duke and Duchess of Kingston to move to Dukes home place after birth of first child.
Tom Holland to fly home to London to be with best mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"She's beautiful." Harrison whispered as he sat down next to me on the hospital bed.
 He was looking down at the new born baby in my arms.
"She is." I agreed, pressing a kiss on her head.
"My two beautiful girls." He smiled as he kissed my head and placed a hand on our baby girls cheek.
"Have you told grandma yet?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Yes, and my parents are on the way over as well as your dad and Camilla."

As if on cue there was a knock on the door. I called come in before dads face came into view. Harrison took our baby as I sat up more while Camilla and Harrisons parents came in. Harrisons mom smiled at the sight of her first grandchild in her sons arms.

"Ohh look at her." She awwed as she went beside him. "She's beautiful." 
"That she is." Harrison smiled while looking over at me.
"What was she?" Dad asked as I hugged Camilla.
"6lbs 3oz. A little underweight but all healthy considering she is premature."
"That's great." Camilla smiled.
"Would you like to hold her Charles?" Harrison asked.

Dad made his way over to Harrison and gently took his second granddaughter in his arms. I watched as she gazed up at him while Harrison came over beside me. Dad played with her little fingers causing me to smile.

"She's an angel." Dad stated, not looking up from her.
"She's that alright." Harrisons dad stated.
"She's going to spoiled." Harrison muttered as we watched the grandparents interact with the newfound life.
"She's worth everything." I replied before the nurse came in to get everyone to leave.