Second chance?

Lily Rose POV:

I woke up to the urge to vomit

I woke up to the urge to vomit. I rushed to the bathroom and just made it to the toilet on time. After I flushed I leaned back onto the bath side and looked up before calling Harrison.

Harrison POV:

"Harrison" I heard Rose call with a slight panic in her voice.
"Lily?" I asked worriedly as I knocked on the bathroom door.
"It's open." She said through the door.

I opened the door to see my wife sitting on the floor while leaning on the side of the bath. I sat on the edge of the bath beside her and looked at her with worry.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked as she got up to sit on my lap.
"This is the second week of getting sick. And it's only been in the mornings." she explained.
"You think?" I asked with a bit of hope in my voice.
"I can't say for sure yet. Can you ask Grace or Louise to get me some pregnancy tests?" She asked, looking up at me.
"Sure." I nodded, getting up as she sat on the edge before kissing her head and walking off to find the two girls.

"Grace, Louise." I called as I seen them at the entrance.
"Yes your highness?" Louise asked as they curtsied.
"Please just Haz, I've told you before."
"Alright then, Haz. What can we do for you?" Grace asked.
"Lily Rose has requested for some pregnancy tests. could you get her some please?" 
"Of course, any particular brand?" 
"No. Speak to no one about it." 

They rushed off while I made my way back to Rose. She was staring ahead of her not noticing that I had came back.

Lily Rose POV:

Once Harrison left I began thinking about what could happen. What if I was pregnant? What if I had another miscarriage? Harrison looked hopeful when I told him I could be, what if I let him down? 

"Rose?"
I jumped at the sound of his voice.
"What's wrong love?"He asked.
"I'm scared Haz." I whispered softly causing him to rush towards me.
"Why darling?" He asked, rocking us back and forward.
"What if I am pregnant and I suffer with another miscarriage? I can't do it Haz, I can't go through that again, put you through that again." I cried and he stopped the rocking to pull me to his chest.
"Hey, listen to me alright. What happened last time was not your fault. That can happen to anyone and it unfortunately happened to us as well. But don't let that scare you because I will be with you every step of the way." He said as he lifted my head up.
"I love you." I smiled weakly.
"I love you too." He stated before pulling me into a kiss.

We pulled away as there was a knock on the door. Harrison helped me up before going to open the door. Grace smiled at me while handing Harrison the tests before leaving.

"Together?" He asked, offering the tests together.
"Together." I confirmed, taking them off him.