Take two?

Has Princess Lily Rose of Wales finally gotten over everything that has happened?

The youngest child of Prince Charles and Princess Diana was seen around the street late afternoon yesterday, and was happier then ever

The young royal has had it bad these past few weeks. From boyfriend going bye bye to losing her BFF, this 20 year old has braved through it all.
Since her friend, remained anonymous, died she has been rarely seen with the royal family. When asked about her the family would simply shrug it off and ignore the question. But with what has been happening we would not blame them. Been gone the past month? Let's catch you up.
Lily Rose began dating Harrison Osterfield, 21, for 6 months before he revealed that he had enough of the crowds following them causing them to fight and end it. Since then, Osterfield has told magazines countless of times that he regrets noting.
Shortly afterwards her best friend, who we don't know off, from college died unexpectedly at a young age. This broke the young princess down and since then has rarely been seen in public.
Now the young royal seems to be better then ever. Smiling for papz she walked around the town, ignoring all around her with the security close behind. Now she is 'better then ever'.

Other news:
Prince Phillip looking very frail while attending Sunday service.
The princes and princess of Wales remember the best times with their late mother Diana.
 Harrison Osterfield contacts the princess, did it turn out good or bad?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Rose POV:

"How are you sweetheart?" Granny asked, looking at me with a small smile

I was currently sitting in the garden having tea with her.
"You know what, I am actually fine. How about you granny?" I asked, taking a sip of tea.
"I'm good dear, any boys?"
"No gran, none yet." I laughed.
"Pity." She said, taking a sip from her.

After tea with gran I made my way out to moms garden. I gently slipped my hand over the roses as I walked the area slowly. As I got to the bench my phone went off. I sat down as I answered it, not looking at the contact number.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Lily rose." I heard Harrison breath into the phone.
"Harrison? What do you want?" I asked, sitting up straight.
"I want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said what I said. I didn't mean it. I was stressed. Stressed that we couldn't have a normal relationship, out of the public eye. But these few days I've realized that it comes with you and I'm okay with that."
"What are you saying?" I asked, confused.
"Do you want to give us another go?"