He keeps me blushing

Ki'Ayla's POV

"Hey mama"

She's not doing so well. I handed mama the medicine she got from the doctor. I sat her up in her bed, and helped her take it.

"You hungry?"

I looked in the fridge, it was empty. The house was a mess, and dishes were everywhere, and the living room was disgusting. I grabbed mama's link card and went to the store up the street called Moe's. It was only a couple of blocks. On my way to the store I saw my brother with two of his friends, Moon and Red. They were standing on the corner talking about sports. They were arguing about whether Lebron or Koby was better.

"Hey Ki'Ayla where you about to go" said moon

I had a crush on Moon since seventh grade. Man he was so fine, he had good skin, nice hair, and muscles all throughout his body. I could never expect someone that good looking to go with someone like me.

"I'm going up to Moe's, you want something Moni?" I told my brother.

"Nah I'm good" he replied swiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. They just finished playing basketball. They were the best basketball players on the South Side of Chicago.

"Alright, call me if you change your mind" while I started walking away Moon ran towards me and grabbed my left arm and Turned me around.

"Wassup with us girl"he said with a big smile on his face

"What you mean what's up with us?" I replied turning back around continuing my walk to Moe's

"You know what I mean, you gonna give me yo number or what" he said

"Alright" I wrote my number on his arm, and we both went or separate ways.
................................................................................................................................................
Moon's POV

"Y'all niggas dumb, Koby is an OG, Lebron ain shit compared to him" I told Moni and Red. I looked up and saw Ki'Ayla fine ass walking towards us. Man she's so beautiful she has flawless clear skin, her hair was short and curly, and her skin is dark and chocolate, she's not like these other girls, and she's top of the senior class, she's everything I asked for in a woman. I could tell she was digging me, because every time I talked to her she would smile from ear to ear showing those gorgeous white teeth. I could tell she was insecure about herself, but I don't know why she's so perfect in my eyes. I'm about to talk to her.

"Hey Ki'Ayla where you about to go" I asked her

"I'm going up to Moe's, you want something Moni?" She asked her brother

When she started walking off to Moe's I ran over and grabbed her left arm, and turned her around.

"Wassup with us girl" I said with a big smile on my face

"What you mean what's up with us?" She replied turning back around continuing her walk to Moe's

"You know what I mean, you gonna give me yo number or what" I said to her

"Alright" she wrote her number on my arm, and we both went or separate ways. I will call her later tonight, but now I have some business to take care of.

 I will call her later tonight, but now I have some business to take care of

(This is Moon)