Heartbroken

July 10th 12:00a.m

Tear tears tears, I hear everyone crying. My uncles, aunties, cousins, friends, my brother, and including me. Mama passed a couple of days ago. I found her in bed unresponsive, I rushed and called the ambulance. When she got to the hospital she was pronounced dead. 2 months after me and Mo's graduation. I'm starting to feel like I'm losing everybody, I'm alone in this world.

My auntie Rena was having a repass for mama. I got tired of hearing everyone telling me "everything is going to get better" or "keep your head up." I went upstairs, and found an empty room and stared out the window. I found a old family picture album and started looking at old pictures. I found a pic of mama smiling and being goofy. I started cracking up laughing. I was thinking about the happy times me and mama had, and then I thought about the bad times like the day my brother got killed. She was there to help me and Mo get through his death. After a couple of minutes of looking at dozens of pics I dozed off.

"Wake up its time to go." I was awaken by my brothers voice. His eyes were puffy and red from crying. I hugged him tight, and then we left. On the ride home it was quiet.

BUZZ BUZZ!!! I got a message from Moon

HEY BAE, WYD❤️
Nothing jus got back home from the repass😔
IM SORRY FOR UR LOSS, I LOVED YO MAMA LIKE SHE WAS OWN🙏🏾
Thx it's gonna be hard getting over her💔🙏🏾😢
WANNA COME OVER?😫
Yea sure, On my way! 😊

before I went to moon's house I went home to change into something more comfortable. I grabbed a bag of chips and walked to his house. His door was already open, I went straight to his room. I sat on his bed scrolling through Instagram, while he played 2k.

"Hey bae how you holding up" he asked while rubbing my arm.

I put my phone down. "I'm hurting, but I'll get over it, it was God's way of saying it was her time" I replied staring at the blue painted wall.

He sat on the bed next to me, he turned my head towards him, and started kissing me. I would usually stop him, but tonight I needed him to take the pain off my shoulders. I like, scratch that I loved when he kissed and touched me. It made me feel like I didn't have nothing to worry about, it made me feel like there was nothing in this world to stop me, it made me feel like I was the luckiest most beautiful woman in the world. I felt him going lower and lower kissing my body. My mind wanted him to stop, but my body had other plans. I felt him slide his hand down my leggings. I grabbed his hand.

"Moon I don't think I'm ready for this, I mean I just buried my mother to...." Before I could finish he whispered in my ear "I love you." I tried to fight my tears, but one single tear fell from my eye. Moon wiped it away and continued kissing me. I told him "I want him now." I felt safe and most importantly I felt loved by him. He started pulling down my pants and started eating my vagina. I didn't try to push him away this time. I let him do what he had to. My legs were shaking, when I finally came he looked up at me and smiled. He started kissing me again. He took off my shirt then I took off his. He started kissing my breasts to my stomach, legs, then feet. He pulled down his pants and whipped out his 10 inch penis, then started rubbing it against my vagina then slowly going in. It really hurt, considering the fact I was a virgin, but I wasn't going to stop him. Our heart beats and our breathing are going at the same pace. Jeremiah planez was playing in the background. For a second I forgot about mama, he took my mind off things. He took the stress away. A couple of mins passed he nutted inside of me.

"DAMN Ki'Ayla no condom?" I said to myself

"Ki I love you man" he said

I looked at him smiled and said "I love you to"