His Touch

After I cooked I started cleaning the house. I had the music blasting in my ear phones playing Beyoncé Me, Myself, and I.

"BOO!"

I turned around so fast. It was my best friend on the floor dying laughing at how scared I was. I hit her with the broom.

"OW!" She said.

"That's what you get, you play all day!"I told her

My best friend name is Tiana(Ti for short). We known each other our whole life. She goes out with my brother Moni, they've been going out for eight months now. It's a on and off relationship with these two. She plays basketball just like him. She's a tall Carmel skin girl with a nice figure and big butt. She wears these light brown contacts that makes her skin pop. She's really pretty and all the boys wanted her.

She got up and grabbed the broom from me while still laughing

She got up and grabbed the broom from me while still laughing. She walked to the kitchen and fixed her a plate. I cooked baked macaroni, chicken, cabbage, and corn bread, she sat on the couch eating. After I was done cleaning up I put on a movie. Moni just walked in the door and cuddled next to Ti.

11:00p.m
Ti and Moni fell asleep, so I woke them up and told them to go to bed. When I walked back in the living room I got a message from Moon. I felt my chest instantly start pounding.

HEY GIRL, WHAT YOU DOING😋
Nothing jus got done cooking and cleaning😴
YOU TRYNNA COME OVER AND KEEP ME COMPANY TONIGHT?😫
Sure I'm on my way😉

Moon lived two blocks down. I grabbed my stuff and packed a couple of things. I kissed mama, and walked out the door. When I got to his house he opened the door. He was wearing black adidas pants and a white wife beater on. I walked to his room and we laid down watching tv and we were talking .

"So wassup, how things been going" he said sitting in a chair staring at me.

"Nothing much" I replied. I was sitting on his bed nervously wearing shorts and a tank top.

"Relax girl make yourself at home." He said laughing

I smacked my lips

I wanted you to know how I feel about you ki" he said while walking towards me.

"Since I first saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes own. Your so sweet, and you put others before you, I see how well you take care of your mother." He sat on the bed and started stroking my hair with his left hand, and touching my thigh with his right. When he touched me it drove me crazy. He leaned in for a kiss, but I pushed him away.

"I really like you to Moon, but I don't understand how you could love someone like me. I'm too skinny and I'm dark asl" I told him.

"I don't care ki, your beautiful to me, and that's all that matters. You are the only girl that never threw themselves at me. You look at me differently then everyone else. I love yo chocolate skin girl." He said. He leaned in for another kiss this time I gave in. We starting making out, then fell asleep.

I think he's the one for me