Im Pregnant👶🏿🍼

September 20th

I went to the doctor after taking several pregnancy test, and yes I'm pregnant! I don't know how to tell Moon and Moni. My best friend Ti was sitting in the doctors office with me when I got the results. I'm scared about what my brother and Moon will think. When me and Ti left the hospital, she gave me a big tight hug. "Omg are you happy?" She asked "Girl I'm excited but I'm afraid of what Moon and Moni will think. I hope they feel the same way I do." I replied
"I'm sure they will, if you want we can break the news together, let's call them right now." She said while walking towards my phone. "I hope your right, hand me my phone." She threw me my phone and I dialed Moni's number.

"Hello, wassup Ki" Moni said

"Are you home, I have something to tell you." He said he's home. I said ok and hung up. I called Moon and told him to meet at my house. Me and Ti got in the car and we drove home. I was so nervous the whole ride.

10 MINS LATER.....

We finally get home. When I get home I see moon and Moni playing 2k screaming at the game. Before I could even get a word out. I hear a knock on the door.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!! Police open up" Red said. We call him Red because he's a light skin boy, and when he gets upset he turns red. Red was tall, muscular, and have a lot of tattoos. He was a player and funny as hell. LOL

"Red play all day" Ti said rolling her eyes and shaking her head, while opening the door

"Red play all day" Ti said rolling her eyes and shaking her head, while opening the door. Red snatched the control from Moni and started playing. I looked at everybody "man we are like one big happy family" I said to myself smiling.

"Hey wassup y'all" Moni said while giving Ti a kiss on the cheek. "what was it so urgent you had to tell us."

"Can y'all take a seat, I have really important news to tell y'all" I said while sitting on the couch. I placed the pregnancy test on the table. Moni grabbed it before Moon had the chance to. Moni started grinning and handed it to Moon. "Ki this says positive, so you telling me your having a baby?" He said in a jumping up and down excited. Everybody was cracking up laughing. I pulled Moon in my room and told him. "If you want this baby in your life your gonna have to leave the streets alone, and focus on basketball and your education, because my baby will not grow up in this bullshit, and there ain't nothing in these streets, but death and that's not what we need right now" I said. He looked at me and nodded his head. He hugged me and kissed me then my stomach "one for my big baby and one for my little baby." He said. We walked back to the living room.

"Damn we're having a Boy!" Red said. We all started laughing

"A boy?" said Ti. "It's going to be a girl, and her name is going to be precious Tiana Shawntae Collins."

"Damn Ti I like that" I said giving her a high five. All the guys shook they head

"Jordan Daquan Collins sounds better" Red said, all the guys shouted hell yea

Ki'Ayla said to herself "IM GLAD WE GOT THE NAMES OUT THE WAY"😂