She's here

June 17th

"PUSH!"

Sweat and tears rolling down my cheek as the doctor is yelling push! "One more push Ki'Ayla, she's almost here" the doctor said. I turned to Moon I said "I hate him for doing this to me." Then I looked at Ti and said "I hate you to for making me do a natural birth." They both looked at  each other, and started cracking up laughing. Moon is standing on my Right holding my hand. Moni is on my left, he looks like he wants to cry, lol what a crybaby. Ti is recording everything, while goofball Red is in the corner sleeping not having a clue what's going on.

"Whaaaaa!"

"Congrats its a girl"the doctor said while placing my baby on my chest. I kissed her, I can't believe this. I just gave birth to a beautiful dark skin baby girl. I'm going to love her, and teach her how to love herself, because she is truly beautiful.

"Precious Tiana Shawntae Collins" I said while tears started pouring harder down my face. Moon reached over and picked her up and kissed her. "I'm yo daddy girl, I love you" He said. I started smiling at the sight of them, he look so cute holding her. Ti took a picture of him holding her. The nurse took her to get her all cleaned up and do her checkups. I was tired, after I got all cleaned and was settled in after the delivery, I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 10:00a.m. I looked over to see the nurse feeding precious.

"Where's everybody?" I asked her

"They went out to eat, I told them I'll look after her while you slept, I didn't want to wake you. Giving birth is tiring, and you needed your sleep for energy today." The nurse said while walking towards me. "Since this is your first child I'm pretty sure you don't have any experience of breast feeding, so I'll teach you." She placed precious in my arms. The nurse taught me how to care for my child. Things like breast feeding, changing, dressing, and bathing her. After the nurse left. I laid back down thinking of mama I wanted to cry again, because she's not here with me to see my first child. I wish she was still here to see her granddaughter.

"Hey Ki we brought you back something to eat" Moni said while putting Burger King on the table next to me. Ugh Burger King, he knew I hated Burger King, so why would he bring me that.

"Moni you know I don't like Burger King, but thanks anyways" I said while rolling my eyes at him

"Can I hold my child" Moon said. He picked her up and sat on the couch. He kissed her lips and placed her on his chest. I grabbed the Burger King bag, and saw that Moni brought me back a burger and fries with a drink. I ate the fries and drunk half my drink and laid down watching tv.

"Let me hold my niece for a little while." Moon gave precious to Moni. I saw a tear roll down his face. "Ki she look like mama" he said with a sad look on his face.

"Yea I know" I replied. Moni handed the baby to Ti, and walked out the room. He didn't want me to see him cry.

"Y'all this baby is beautiful" Ti said. "Hey Baby Tiana I'm yo godmother Ti, your so beautiful yes you are, yes you are" she said in a baby voice and a scrunched up face. Moon and I looked at each other, and started laughing at how silly she looked. "What!" She said

"Girl you look crazy"Red told her.

"Shutup! I can't stand you, you just mad cause it's a girl, and not a boy you can play basketball with. She replied.

"Whatever, who said I can't play ball with her HUH? Exactly peanut head ass nigga." he said. She rolled her eyes and continued playing with precious.

"I swear y'all stay arguing" I said while laughing at them

March 19th
Today we're taking precious home today, and I'm excited for her to see the world. Ti brought her a cute pink and white outfit with a bow head band. While I got dressed, Moon was getting the baby dressed. We all got in Moni's car, and he drove us to Moon and I new house. We moved out 3 months ago, it was time for us to get our own place. A place outside of Chicago. The ride there precious was quiet the whole time. She was a quiet baby, just like her mama. When we got home Moon took her inside the house. Her room was pink, and white and it was filled with baby stuff from the baby shower Ti surprisedly threw me.

"Alright y'all I'm about to drop Red off at home, and me and Ti about to be at the crib if you need something" Moni said while walking outside holding Ti's hand.

"Bye y'all" I said to them, then closed the door. As soon as I turned around Moon was on the couch sleeping. I woke him up, and walked him to the bed. I changed the babies diaper, fed her, then put her in her crib, and we all were asleep.