To good to be true

Several months passed, and things have been going good with me and the baby. I gave her a nickname I call her fats now, because precious was a chubby, healthy, beautiful dark baby girl, with nice full and curly hair, Oh and did I mention my baby can walk now! I'm so proud. I can't say things been going good with me and Moon. Every morning he went out to find jobs, and didn't come back until 3 am. I knew he was out selling drugs to make ends meet. Me and Moon always got into arguments about it, because he promised to stop the street life style. He's been out at parties almost every night, I've caught several girls texting his phone at 3:00a.m, and plus we haven't had sex in weeks, but I bet he's out fucking on every other bitch out here. I wasn't going to deal with this shit, mama always said never let a nigga do you dirty, and I wasn't haven't it with Moon. No matter how much I loved him.

Ring! Ring!

Who the hell is calling my phone at 11:00 p.m" I said. The number looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. I didn't answer the phone. I kept thinking about the number, then I remembered that same number was the same person calling Moon's phone.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello" I said answering the phone with irritation in my voice.

"Yea is Moon there, he's been dodging my calls. Is this his mother?" The voice sounded like a women.

"No this isn't Moon's mother bitch this is his girlfriend what the fuck you calling his phone for?" I said angrily. There was a 5 sec silence then she started screaming.

"look bitch yo nigga been messing around with me for three months now, I didn't know he had a girl! He's been ducking and dodging me for weeks, but since your on the phone tell him this IM PREGNANT BITCH!" She hung up the phone tears rolled down my face. How could he betray me like this?

"I gotta call Ti" I thought to myself.

"Girl what do you want it's almost 1:00a.m" Ti answered with a groggy voice.

"Ti I need you right now, tell me why this bitch called my phone, and told me she's having Moon's baby. I'm ready to kill this nigga." I said

"Girl you lying, I'm on my way" she said while hanging up the phone.

Knock! Knock! "It's Ti open up" I opened the door. Ti was all wet from the storm outside. I handed her a change of clothes, because I knew she was spending the night with me.

"Ok tell me what happened" she said while picking up Fats

"All I know is some random ass bitch called my phone, and said she's pregnant by him" I told her

"Girl that's so fucked up, but what if she lying to get you mad" she said

"At the end of the day he still cheated, and Imma wait till that nigga walk in that door in the morning then imma fuck him up, because this shit is dead wrong, I've did everything for him, and this what the fuck he gon do to me. Nah fuck that." I said angrily.

"Imma be right here wit you girl, I got yo back" she said

"I know you do" we laid down with fats between us drifting off into the night.
................................................................................................................................................

I was woken up by a kiss on my forehead I opened my eyes and saw it was Moon. I instantly started going off on him.

"So you got some random bitch calling my phone embarrassing me, talking about she pregnant with yo baby" I told him. He looked at me with a worried look. precious started crying, so Ti took her into the living room and fed her.

"The fuck you talking about man, every time I come in this mother fucking you always bitching about something" he said

I smacked the shit outta him making him fall on the bed. I didn't know I had it in me, but he brought the bitch outta me. "The fuck you mean? You out here fucking on these hoes, and one gets pregnant, and called my phone disrespecting me and I'm the one who's bitching? I got yo bitch, nigga. I'm through with yo lying, cheating, lame ass" I said storming out the room into the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth grabbed my babies diaper bag and my car keys and headed out the door. "You and yo shit better be gon before I come back." I slammed the door, me and Ti was gone.

That's the last I heard from Moon.