A Postwoman and More Owls

Hey guys! It's SUMMER! Yay! Except for my friend in Australia. The schedule there is different than in the US, due to seasons. While I'm going to 7th grade in August, she's still in the middle of 6th grade in May. Sorry, L!

Hermione's POV

I didn't like this. Not any of it. Where Ron and Harry here? Ginny and Neville? Luna? They were the last people I saw before, whatever this was happened.

The only console I had was of my books. I hadn't read these classic muggle stories in forever. Rose and I had been meaning to create a library in the basement, since I became Minister. Oh, Rose.

It was the day I was dreading, August 31st. I had been stuck in my undeveloped eleven year body. I had no clue if anyone one else was stuck with me, and I had absolute no idea how I dealt with my hair. I forgot how horribly humid my hometown is.

I was doodling on Hogwarts; A History when the door rang. I opened it, greeting Denise, our wonderful post woman.

"Hello, Miss Hermione." She gave me a hug. "And how are you this fine morning?"

I tried to smile at her, but it wasn't pretty, especially because of the horrible teeth in my mouth. Oh, I might have to get braces!

Denise smiled kindly. "Honey, I got a letter for you. And it's not from your grandma, it's from an-" Denise squinted at the letter. "Rob Wesley? This hand writing is extremely hard to decipher. If you can believe it, an owl dropped this into my bag. "

"Oh, really?" I laugh. I'm so sure my eyes are practically glowing. "That's from a pen pal." I tell Denise. "We sent letters to Mrs. Humphber-Fisken's friends class. I still write to this boy and his sister."

Denise winks. "Ok. Have a nice day, honey." With that, Denise started whistling and walked off the her truck.

As soon as she was out of sight, I hugged the letter to my chest as I walked to my room. It was Ron's scrawled handwriting. The letter said;

What does the DA stand for? If you know, send an answer with the owl outside your window.

I looked up, and, indeed, there was Errol, chomping on mulberries on the trees.

I scribbled down a note to Ron and sent it off with Errol.

><><><><><

Luna's POV

I was doodling in my note book when a paper air plane flew into the room.

Are you a 38-year-old stuck in your ten year old body? Reply to Ron and Ginny Weasley

I quickly scribbled a replied.

                                                                                      ><><><><><

Harry's POV

I was lying in the bushes when Errol the owl came flying over. I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to mend my relationships with Aunt Petunia and Dudley. I'm not even going to bother with Uncle Vernon, he's hopless.

"Errol." I whispered. It must of been a note from Ron! Or Ginny! I looked over the note, and wrote a reply.