[11]: Padfoot, Meet Us

Sirius had never met a stranger child. When they were hugging, Harry had whispered in his ear to meet him in the Room of Requirement. Lily was also a very strange eleven-year-old. She hadn't wanted to be friends with him and James, very unusual. 

Sirius liked to think of himself as a good boy, a good boy who knew not to step over the line. He danced on the line quite a bit, yes, but he never crossed it. So, he went.

He was honestly surprised Harry, who grew up in the muggle world, knew about the Room of Requirement. It was what, like the second week of school? This kid was good.

Sirius arrived at the entrance. Was he just to wait? Sirius stood there awkwardly until a hand appeared out of the wall and pulled him inside.

Sirius looked around. The Room of Requirement looked like a cozy living room. It had a fridge, bookshelves, and comfy couches. Harry was lounging on one, along with two gingers, a girl with bushy hair, a dreamy-eyed girl, and a chubby boy.

"Hey, Sirius." Harry said. 

"Am I being introduced into a cult?" Sirius asked, amusement in his voice.

"Sort of." The ginger boy laughed.

"Ron!" The busy-haired girl groaned.

Harry grinned. "Oh, right. Sirius, the gingers are Ron and Ginny Weasley, the blonde's Luna Lovegood, the boy with the toad is Neville Longbottom, and that's Hermione Granger."

"Umm, hello?" Sirius greeted as a question. He looked over at Neville. "I knew your mum."

The ginger- Ginny- laughed. "Probably should explain to Sirius what's going on. Nothing he hate more than being copped up, or left out of a secret."

"Alright, Gin." He turned to Sirius. "What would you say if we told you we were from the future?"

Sirius gasped. "Really?"

Hermione's eyes widened. "That was easier than I thought."

"It is Sirius, Mione." Ron rolled his eyes.

"I'll talk to him in private." Harry said. He led Sirius to a door, which led to a broom closet.

"So." Harry asked. "What do you want to know?"

"Who are they?" Sirius asked.

"They're my best friends." Harry smiled. "I've known Ron, Neville, and Hermione since this year, Ginny's Ron's little sister, and we meet Luna in my fifth year, I think. Gin and I also get married, as do Ron and Hermione. Neville marries a Hufflepuff in our year, and Luna marries Newt Scamander's grandson."

"Who dies?"

"You, Snape, Voldemort, Dumbledore, Remus, your cousin Andromeda's daughter, Voldemort, me-"

"You?" Sirius said loudly. "But how are you here then?"

Harry shrugged, and smiled. "I was half-dead for like five minutes. I'll explain later."

"And, I die?"

Harry sighed. "Yeah. Ginny and I- our eldest son is named James Sirius."

"Must be a handful." Sirius chuckled.

"Yeah, he gets it from both sides." Harry laughed. "Gin's a troll, and two of her brothers goal in life was to break all the Marauders' records. They freaked when they found out my dad was one."

Sirius grinned wickedly. "So, I'm quite a celebrity, huh?"

"Don't let it get to your head." Harry stood up. "Now, we're going to have a talk about Horcruxes."