Your first kiss

(Again still a little after last scenario. But definitely not up to a year.)

Mewtwo

You wanted to kiss him. You didn't know if wanted to kiss you too. I mean you both have affections for each other. He was stubborn and probably didn't want that. Ah what the heck, what could go wrong? You snuck around till you found him. Reading as per usual. You jumped on him and placed you upside down face close to his. He gave you a surprised look. "What are you doing?" You didn't answer him, and instead gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Darkrai

Oh boy. How were you gonna kiss something that didn't have a mouth? 'Here goes nothing.', you thought. You put your hand on his shoulder and asked, "I-I want to kiss you but, you don't have a mouth. What do I do, Darkrai?" "Oh, I do have a mouth but, it might scare you." He lifted his chin, and grinned. His mouth was filled with small needle-like teeth. You flinched, and he quickly closed it. "I apologize. I am unfortunately created to be terrifying." You instead kissed his cheek and scampered off. He chuckled, "Silly humans."

Dialga

He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed you on his lap. You didn't know what was going on because you were asleep. "Wake up (y/n)." You slowly opened your eyes looking up. You freaked out seeing his face so close to yours. "Wha....?" He kissed you. You blushed about a million shades of red. You broke away, panting like Slakoth after taking five steps. (Needed to make a joke about Pokémon.)

Palkia

Another thing to make him look soft? 'Well if I'm really a tough guy I can tough this out too. Right?', he thought. He ran up to you and smacked his lips into yours, not knowing what he was doing. He quickly pulled away not happy with what he was doing. "Palkia are you okay? Because... Ah screw it!" You then in turn placed your lips on his softly. He blushed heavily, leaving him a little dizzy.

Giratina

He randomly hugged you out of the blue, and placed kissed all over your face.

"Could you stop? Please?!" He stopped, completely embarrassed.

Lugia

You were sitting on his lap asking for a kiss. "O-ok (y/n)." You leaned forward, pressing your lips to his. You could tell he enjoyed the foreign feel.

Rayquaza

He was currently in his Pokemon form wrapped around you, while you were playing Link Between Worlds. You turned it off, frustrated on that part in Lorule castle with the spiked balls. (It's a frustrating room.) "Goddamn it!" Rayquaza unwrapped himself from you, and transformed back into his human form. He hugged you and gave you a light peck on the cheek. "It's alright. I'm sure you can beat it later." With that he gave you a full on kiss.

Entei

He hugged you from behind the couch, and let his hair tickle your neck. You giggled. "W-what do you want?" "I want a kiss, a real one. Not like those cheesy ones.", he pouted. You hummed to yourself, tapping your index finger on your chin. "Alright. Don't go all frenching on me." "Wha?" You turned around, and gave him a light kiss.

Arceus

You didn't know what to do. You wanted to kiss Arceus but, you know. You were afraid he would over-heat and faint. You decided you would just go ahead and just give it a shot. You found him looking at a book he knocked off the shelf. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't understand this.", he apologized, as he pointed at the book. "That's just fine but... How do you feel about a kiss?", you asked hesitantly. His extremely pale skin became a very dark shade of red. "I don't know what a kiss is but, I guess?", his voice cracked. You brought him close and held him to you. You placed your lips on his and he blushed even heavier, if that was possible. He returned it very softly, as if he would accidentally hurt you. You let go after his eyes scrunched up. "I-I-I-I liked that. It was sweet."

Kyurem

You of course wanted to kiss the ice-legendary but, you were afraid your lips were going to freeze off. You just sucked it up like the grown-up you are, and walked over to him. He playing a fighting game with Emboar, and losing horribly. It seemed like he needed some cheering up, so you went over, sat down beside him, and poked him on the shoulder. "Hey, you alright?", you asked softly, trying not disturb their gameplay. "Yeah, I knew I shouldn't have chose Jax again. Why'd you have to choose Scorpion Emboar? You're so cheap." He mumbled the last part so he wouldn't get scorched in the butt by him again. "Hey it's alright. Do you know what I could do to make you feel better?", you asked. He looked up at you clearly confused. You kissed him straight on, completely forgetting about the game. Emboar looked up at you guys from the floor, and made a noise of complete disgust.

Reshiram

He was the one who wanted to kiss you. It's not you this time. He tried a couple of times before, but they all ended in failure. Well, he decided to try again. "(y/n), please let me kiss you!", he begged, complete with groveling on the floor. You nodded and crossed your arms. "Sure. Just don't go crazy.", you leaned down for him to kiss you, and he leaned up. It was a short kiss but, it was nice. "Thank you."

( I no own, you no sue. :3)