When he accidentaly gets you hurt

Mewtwo

He was you using his psychic powers to let you fly for just a bit. "Alright (y/n). I need to put you down now.", he called to you. "NO! Not yet, I was trying to get something up here!" You pointed towards a cliff face. Mewtwo let you down on the cliff and started to worry. Your hand shot out from the top to show you got whatever it was. You started to fall fom the cliff and hit your head on a smaller ledge. Mewtwo caught you but, you had earned a bleeding gash on your head. He rushed you home and laid you down on the couch. (All these shall be continued in the next chap. )

Darkrai

He was showing his dark powers to you. He just wanted to impress you but, an orb hit you. You screamed out in pain. A large burning wound was on your shoulder."I-I'm so sorry dear! I didn't mean to hurt you!" "I'm fine. Please just help." Faint tears were streaming out of your eyes in pain. He carried you back inside with worry filling his eye.

Dialga

He was training right outside in the backyard. You were watching on your backporch, licking a popsicle. He used Metal Claw on a small log, and some large splinters flew in your direction. They stuck into your side, your blood pouring out onto everything. He ran up to you in worry, and started to pull some of of the splinters out.

Palkia

He was in another fit of rage and it ending in you getting slapped. You fell into the floor with large red mark on your cheek. You started to sob uncontrollably. Palkia went over to your side and held your cheek repeating sorry.

Giratina

He tried to be funny and pop out of a mirror to scare you. The second he popped out, you screamed and fell down the stairs. He quickly jumped out of the mirror, and landed at your side. "What have I done?! (y/n) are you awake?"

Lugia

You wanted to take a ride on him in Pokemon form. So he transformed and let you on his back. Just as you were getting on you fell. He quickly moved his head to catch you. Thankfully you only bruised your butt.

Rayquaza

His tail accidentaly flicked your nose. Though hard enough to make it bleed heavily. He tried to wipe up the blood with his palm but, there was a lot. So he quickly ran into the kitchen to get some paper towels.

Entei

He was just trying to hold you but, like other things, you got burned. You held our arm in pain, as you were given a second degree burn. He rushed you to the doctor, horribly worried.

Arceus

(I-I don't know how to write this. Aw well I'll try. :( ) He wanted to show you some of his powers. He was trying to hold back as much as he could. He was terrified and had no idea what to do when a light hit you. "I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Kyurem

(Don't know how to start this. I'm gonna try though.) He accidentally froze your leg, in an attempt to teach you how to ice skate. No tricks or anything, just plain old simple ice skating. He was using Glaciate, to make a frozen straight path to, skate on. He was unfortunately behind you, and as he kept it going it, ended up hitting your leg. He went straight home to Emboar to get it melted.

Reshiram

Once again, BURNS!!!!! Yes, since he's also part Fire-type, burn galore! On noes! "You idiot what was that for?!" "I-I'm sorry it was by accident!", he apologized, repeatedly. "Just get me to the doctor, please.", you said, your tone turning softer. "Alright!!", he saluted.

(Yes this will be continued in the next part. That's why it's so short. I no own you no sue. ;D