When your friends catch you two making out

(Ahhh!! Back to the requests again! Again I want to add 1 5th gen. Legendary but, I don't know who. I could add a 6th gen. one also. I dunno, tell me in comments. :3)

Mewtwo

The both of you were entangled on the couch having a nice make-out shesh. Until one of your friends, whom you did not invite, came into your dwelling. "Hey, (y/n)- Woah!", they said as they saw you making out with your beloved Legendary. You two broke away, you blushing, and Mewtwo glaring. "Oh um... Did I interrupt something?", they embarrassedly asked, rubbing the back of their head. "(F/n) get out.", you spoke up, not happy at all. "Um ok. BYE!", they immediately ran out of the house. "Shall we continue?" "Yes we should."

Darkrai

You two were in the closet playing a little game of 7 minutes in heaven. (I really want to do that scenario but for something else. Derp) Of course it was more like a few hours. So when your friend suddenly came over, it was so awkward. You of course didn't notice your friend and neither did Darkrai. So having your make-out sesh, your friend just kinda stood there, wonder what the heck you were doing, kissing a Pokémon. They then left traumatized, seeing something they didn't need to see. (Guess what it is.)

Dialga

One of your friends was having a sleepover at your place, and in the middle of the night needed to go to the bathroom. They then saw you two making out in there. They then left to go to the other one, completely weirded out.

Palkia

Your friend really wanted to see you, so of course they let themselves inside your house. They weren't expecting you to be making out with Palkia on the couch, just kind of tangled up. They coughed and left the scene not wanting anything to do with this.

Giratina

He's not one for making out. He's too childish.

Lugia

You were going to make a nice dinner for you, your friend, and Lugia. BUT. Lugia came in there and started to make-out with you. Of course once your friend smelt smoke, they went in there. They then saw you making out with your boyfriend, on the counter. They got the fire extinguisher, sprayed it on the fire, then on you two. You weren't very happy, after that, being coated in foam and all.

Rayquaza

Friends came over, they saw you making out on couch. 'Nuff said.

Entei

You were making out on the bed. (Nothing dirty!) You were originally watching TV, then somehow ended up making out. So then a friend you had invited over earlier, came into your room, and flipped out a little.

Arceus

I have no idea how to make this.

Kyurem

He wasn't that much of a making out guy but, you both ended up doing it anyway. Emboar and Whimsicott came into the room and looked at you two shocked. Emboar then pried Kyurem off you, and Whimsicott brushed off your mouth. "What was that for?!", you two whined. They only rolled their eyes and scoffed.

Reshiram

Your friends eyes widened, as they saw you making out with Reshiram on the couch. Their jaws were practically to the floor, they were so shocked. You looked at them and growled. "GET OUT!!!!"

(Okay soooooo short. And soooooo tired. It's almost midnight so that's why these are so short. So I'll edit them tomorrow. Ugh! - Strife -_-)