When he sees you in a dress

(Once again requests are awesome!!!!! I really want to add a 5th gen legendary. Request on that? Also I'm going to the movie version of 'The Giver' tomorrow. It for class so I might not be able to update tomorrow. SORRY. My next profile pic is gijinka Dusknoir. I have a slight crush on him. -/////-)

Mewtwo

You were forced to go to your aunt's wedding. So you had to be the flower girl despite you being a teenager. "Ugh! Why do I have to wear this short poofy dress!!", you complained, pulling on the hem of the dress. Mewtwo came into the room hearing your complaint. "Well I think you look lovely. It compliments you." You smiled and gave him a hug.

Darkrai

You had to do the same thing as in Mewtwo's. Wear a short dress for your aunt's wedding, and be flower girl. Once he saw you in that, his eye widened, and some blood began to drip down his face. "(y-y-y-y-y/n)! You look wonderful! I think you would look even better without it.", he cooed, again being horny. You sighed and said, "Maybe when I'm older." He the frowned.

Dialga

One of your friends wanted you to come to a party and this one didn't know you had a boyfriend. So he wasn't invited. Poor Dialga. So your dress was form-fitting and your favorite color. (Your going to have to use your imagination for all the dresses.) When you came out of the bathroom, Dialga was there sitting on your bed, waiting for you. "You look really beautiful, in that. It's a little to short though." It was sweet he didn't want guys staring at your butt.

Palkia

Your friends wanted to go to a club, and of course YOU were going to be the designated driver. So you were just gonna sit there, drink iced tea, and not be near any drunk guys. To protect you, Palkia was coming along. You didn't make him dress up, so he just wore his regular attire. Scarf, short hair, and all. (I don't have a link but his picture has him have short hair and really long legs.) You dressed up though, in a club dress that wasn't scanty in the slightest. "You look great. Now I hope no males come in on you. So I don't get us kicked out." He's thankfully been getting better with his anger issues, so he was just joking. Hopefully. (My gosh his is long.)

Giratina

(Meh. I'm just gonna do their reactions now.) "Wow! You look so preeeettty!!!! Your so beautiful in that!"

Lugia

"Hmmm. Quite beautiful. I like you better in your regular clothing though. But I mean your always beautiful."

Rayquaza

"Are you sure you should be wearing that? I'm worried that males are going to try 'hit' on you. I do think you are beautiful."

Entei

"You're so pretty! I mean beautiful! I mean- uh. You're always beautiful! Yes always!" (Pffff he sounds like Porky pig)

Arceus

"I-I-I-I-I f-f-f-feel w-w-w-weird n-n-n-n-now. W-w-w-w-what a-a-am I supposed to do?" (Oh Arceus. He really needs to understand what getting a boner is.)

Kyurem

"Woah! You're so pretty in that! Not that you're not pretty all the time!" Then Emboar punched him in the shoulder. "OW!"

Reshiram

"I didn't know you were going to wear that. Ah, well. To be truthful, you look absolutely amazing.", he smiled cheerfully.

(Yes Arceus is always confused, about human male feelings. *looks at him* "Don't stare at me like that Strife." Aw well. The next scenario should be how he sleeps with you. Bye! ~ Strife)