How he sleeps with you

(Gah! This is gonna be the fluffiest thing ever!)

Mewtwo

He wraps his tail around your leg and buries his face deep into your shoulder. His arms go around your waist, and he sleeps really soundly. He smiles too. It was so cute one of your other Pokémon got a picture of it.

Darkrai

He doesn't sleep but, he still snuggles with you in your sleep. You weren't affected by his Bad Dreams ability. So he was able to do that. He doesn't spoon, but faces you and holds your butt with his claws. He kisses your forehead, and touches you a little. He knew better then to take advantage of you in your sleep.

Dialga

You both looked like a tangled pile of sheets, arms, and legs. It was cute though, seeing how he snuggled with you.

Palkia

He secretly snuggled with you, once you fell asleep. He buries his head in your chest and maybe the crook of your neck sometimes.

Giratina

Most of the time he was a pile of sheets, and you were shivering without a blanket. Blanket hog!

Lugia

He always gave you a big hug from behind, and held onto you like a child.

Rayquaza

He was almost always in Pokémon form just wrapped around you, snuggling his head to your side.

Entei

He slept at the end of your bed in Pokémon form, and sometimes tried to snuggle next to you.

Arceus

He snuggled as deep as he could into your bosom, and kept himself curled up. He was cold at night, so he wanted to share body heat.

Kyurem

He laid with you and tried to avoid ticking off Emboar. He couldn't really snuggle but, you both made the best out of it.

Reshiram

His wings wrapped around you, and so did his arms. He loved keeping you safe and warm at night. That's the truth.