His Epic Fail Moment

Mewtwo

He tried so hard to do something for you. That's all he wanted. But it ended up with you laughing your butt off. What happened? Well... "I want to do any chore you want me to do! Just say it and I'll do it!", he said determinately. "Well how about you get the dishes for me?", you asked, ginning widely. "Alright!", he gave a silly salute, and went over to the kitchen. A few minutes later, you heard some crashes. You walked over to the kitchen, with a rolled up magazine as your weapon, before dropping guard. There was Mewtwo, laying in a pile of broken plated, dishes, and bowls. "Um... I tried but I failed.", he looked down with a pout, feeling miserable. You wanted to feel bad for him but, it was too funny. So you laughed. "H-hey! Stop it!"

Darkrai

He cooked for you and it was usually good. You were always surprised to see him dancing around the kitchen like an idiot. Well this time dinner was just... Yuck! You had no idea what happened and he didn't either. So you yelled out, "EPIC FAIL!!!!!". To humiliate him. (This I kinda feel bad about, and yes he works wonders in the kitchen like Sanji.)

Dialga

You decided to play tag and what happened? He ran into a tree, like George of the Jungle. Just like the theme song you were about to yell, "Watch out for that tree!". And of course he got knocked out afterwards. "Are you OK?"

Palkia

Your little cousin was visiting, and you made Palkia act like Godzilla. "RAWR!" He then tripped over a toy building and face planted, right in front of your cousin. At least it made you both laugh.

Giratina

This guy has so many epic fail moments, you made a home video on it. Unfortunately you weren't able to win America's Funniest Home Videos. Because he warped the tape to the Torn World.

Lugia

Like Rayquaza's, sometimes his tail has a mind of its own. His tail came and started beating him up. So he decided to act like Rocky Balboa. "Huh? Tough guy, uh?" You got a video of him boxing with his own tail, and it got at least a million views.

Rayquaza

Um, he doesn't get epic fails! He's too elegant! He then glares at me. "I'm not a girl!", he whined at me. Hey! At least you don't secretly... Oh wait you do. He glares at me again, and rage quits.

Entei

He again sang the peach song and he tried to do a slide move. He also tried to ride a broom. Guess he wanted to be Harry Potter? Well he burned the broom, and almost ran into the door, when doing the slide move. Oh dear.

Arceus

He tried to hide from you, because he was feeling extra shy that day. So when he tried to hide he got stuck in the entrance to the closet. You and I have no idea what happened, so you got your Gallade to smack him out. "Ouch! Did you really have to make him use a fighting-type move?"

Kyurem

He slipped on his own ice, and he almost broke his butt. Well this wasn't his luckiest of days, because Emboar had to carry him to room to recuperate in. Emboar of course wasn't the softest of creatures when it came to dropping.

Reshiram

He accidentally made it way to hot, around your area. "Resh!", you yelled at him, making him hide in a bush. Them the bush burned up, and he sheepishly grinned. "I wanted to make it summer, so you didn't have to go to school. Uh, sorry."