When they meet your ex

(I've seen this scenario before. And I wanted to make it. So here you go!)

Mewtwo

Your ex, for some strange reason, wanted to get back together. You had no idea he was coming, even by all the texts you got from him. So when you told Mewtwo about it, he kinda twitched. "So, some male has been harassing you?", he asked, after calming down a bit. "Yes and he won't stop sending me these texts and-", you were interrupted by the doorbell. "Oh crud! Um Mewtwo turn into gijinka. NOW!". He quickly turned into his gijinka forme , and sat down, trying to look natural. "Oh hey (y/n)! You see I real-", your ex said, before seeing Mewtwo on the couch. "Who is this weirdo?", he pointed to your boyfriend, with a strange look on his face. "I'm her boyfriend and I suggest you leave, before I hurt you.", Mewtwo piped up, just as you were about to answer. Your ex then ran away like a wimp. "Pfffft! I can't believe you dated that guy!", he laughed, clutching his stomach. "Well I was stupid then. Sheesh!"

Darkrai

You and your ex were just friends, like had been before. So when he wanted to come over Darkrai wasn't the happiest of campers. "You never touched her did you?! Or even remotely try take her-?!", he shouted angrily at him, before he was cut off by you. "No. I understand she's now in a relationship with a Pokémon but, you're acting a little too protective.", your ex pointed out, leaning backwards, as Darkrai had poked him in the chest and was getting a little too close. You groaned, taking Darkrai by the back of his cloak and dragging him away. "But he-. I know he tried to!", he shouted in protest. "No you idiot!".

Dialga

He almost went back in time and made sure you never met him. You made sure he didn't because you said, "If I never broke up with him, I would've never met you! Doesn't that make any sense?". "I'm sorry."

Palkia

"I WANNA RIP THIS LITTLE S***'S FACE OFF!!!!!!! HOW COULD HE HURT YOU LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!", he screeched, as he lunged for your ex. You tripped him in once he started the jump. "Screw you (y/n)."

Giratina

"Who would break your heart? You're too amazing!!!", he yelled happily, throwing up his hands and giving you a hug. "I mean I would rip off his head, if I ever saw him hurt you.", he said creepily happy. Of course you scooted away completely disturbed.

Lugia

"This male broke your heart? I will drown him. Tell me where he lives and I'll do it.", he sounded just like Wednesday, with the tone of voice. "How about you go and take a nap. Then I'll go and handle him."

Rayquaza

He sat in your closet, not wanting to meet the guy who broke your heart. You came to the door and knocked. "Come on out sweetie. He's not gonna do anything to me.",you coaxed. He sniffed, and said, "Maybe another day. Can you come in here and snuggle with me?". You came in and gave him a hug, "I love you.".

Entei

"Who's this?", he asked, pointing at your ex, staring wide eyed at him. "Entei this is my ex. We're on good terms now.". "Okay. But how could you even be friends with someone who previously broke your heart? That's not possible, not in my terms.". You then had to usher your ex outta the house.

Arceus

"I-I-I-I-I d-don't und-d-d-derstand. H-h-h-ow c-c-c-c-could s-s-someone d-d-do-o-o t-t-t-that t-t-to y-y-y-you?", he stuttered out, sobbing, latching onto you. "I'm alright now. I have you." "I love you so much.", he sobbed, his lip quivering. (Gosh dang he's too cute.)

Kyurem

"So THIS guy broke your heart? I will freeze him.", he said angrily. "Kyu!!", you exclaimed, punching him in the shoulder. "Well Emboar almost had done the same thing, but burning. You know.", you realized somewhat relaxed.

Reshiram

"It would be truthful, to burn you.", he growled, showing off his sharp teeth. "No!", you dragged him away. "HE DESERVES IT!!!!"

(Welp another request is coming up. So look forward to that! Bye! ~ Strife)