The encounter of meow

"La hmm lalala" Layla sang into the Saturday midday. She was just minding her business doing nothing except reading. Then a noise was heard from the kitchen. Layla ignored it because she didn't care much. It happened again and again until she was fed up and went to see what it is. A cat with with hazel fur and deep green eyes was tossing the glass cups to the floor.
"What the?" She said and then realized what the cat had been doing and yelled. "Get out you tomcat!"
The cat didn't seem to like that remark so he down from where he was and bit her in the butt.
"OW!" She yelled in alarm.
Layla had enough with this weird cat who had behavior issues. She left to the bathroom to look for something she could use. In her eyesight she saw something useful so she grabbed the spray bottle that was half full of water. Then came back and started spraying the cat with water. It hissed with anger while trying to avoid the blasts.
The cat then morphed into a human, then said "Hey whats the big idea?!" obviously annoyed.
Layla ran around the human and grabbed a knife. She didn't know how this was happening but she wasn't going to stick around to let the stranger roam the house.
"Hey what are you—WHOA!" said the stranger when they saw the knife.
"I don't know why you're here but get out!¨ She said shaking with fear and adrenaline.
"Before you get hurt"
"Oooh! The little lady is starting to act up." He said moving his eyebrows.
Before she could say anything, he took the knife and threw it in the sink then he pinned her down.
¨Listen here, I need your help and if you could stop being crazy that would be nice¨ he said irritated.
¨Why would I help you! I don't even know you! She yelled.
¨Oh shush there isn't anything weird about this at all.¨ He said pretty clueless of how strange this really is.
Layla was scared, she pretty much knew if she escaped his grip she couldn't run around the house. So instead she kneed him in the chest, missing her original spot to hurt him. He went back in pain, groaning. Layla saw this opportunity and ran out the door.  Looking around for a good spot to run, she saw a dark alley way. Nope not doing that,  she thought. She heard his footsteps behind her so she decided to run the other way.  As she ran, she tried to look behind her but that didn't turn out great. The reason was because she saw a cat. Forgetting that he morphed from a cat to a human she stopped running. The cat pounced at her, making her fall then said.
¨Okay, Ill tell you about myself,¨ he said huffing, out of breath. ¨My name is Taklyn, im a mefwa and I need your help¨