The decision

¨Help?¨  Layla asked. ¨I dont car-¨
¨Please, im begging you,¨ Taklyn said with tears in his eyes. ¨I need your help.¨
Layla couldnt say no to that face. She wanted so bad to just leave him sad and go home to pretend this never happen but she just couldnt do it. Looking at him she noticed his features. He had the same deep green eyes as the cat along with hazel colored hair and- wait. A top his head he had these cat ears. Without thinking she touched them. The ears flinched at her touch.
¨Hey! What are you doing?!¨ He said defensively.
¨Im sorry.¨ She said embarrassed
¨Oh, im sorry I just, dont like people touching my ears.¨ He said nervously.
What happened to that cunning, sassy person she encountered. Now all she saw was this vunerable cat person needing her help.
¨What do you need?¨ She said giving up her fight.
¨You must come with me to Nesca.¨ He said.
¨Why?¨ Layla asked not actually wondering where it is.
¨You are a human,¨ He said stating the obvious. ¨So you wont be detected under the lasers of the royal guards.
¨ARE YOU A THIEF!¨She exclaimed.
¨NO! The reason is the king is a tyrant, but in reality he isnt the real king.¨ He said seriously. ¨The queen was put under a spell and now she is trapped somewhere in  Nesca.¨
¨What can I do?¨ Layla asked worriedly.
¨Come with me and our leader can explain.¨ He said
¨How far am I going?¨ She asked.
¨To another realm.¨ Taklyn said.
¨Can I take some stuff?¨ She asked.
¨Yeah but not a lot.¨ He said
¨Okay, lets go back to my house and ill contact my parents to tell them about this journey ill be taking.¨
¨So you're coming?!¨ He asked excitedly.
¨Yeah, I cant say no to a person in need.¨
He smiled happily as they walked back to the place they met. She took her cell phone and called her parents. Since in this realm you can merge calls, she was talking to both of them. They finally answered since they didnt answer right away.
¨Mom, Dad I am leaving and I dont know when ill be coming back,¨ She said her parents. ¨Dont look for me because even I dont know where I will be going. I love both of you very much and I hope you can forgive me for doing such a thing so sudden. This isnt a joke and I love you soooo much bye.¨
¨Wait!¨ Both of them said at the same time.
She hung up. Then went to her room and started packing a small bag. Only grabbing the essentials, she grabbed 5 shirts and pants, toothpaste and brush, hair brush with hair ties, and at very least she grabbed a blanket along with a flashlight. Taklyn came over to see what she was packing then asked.
¨You ready?¨
¨Yeah lets go¨ She said, ready to leave everything behind.
He took out a weird looking stone and held it tight. Then he mumbled something and portal appeared. They looked at each other then Taklyn jumped in. Layla hesitated, she looked around to see everything she was going to leave behind and jumped in. In her bag she kept a photo of her parents who she loved so much.