Heading out

"Layla, LAYLA WAKE UP!!!" The feline said as he jumped on her.
Layla jumped up in alarm only to find Taklyn as a cat jumping around.
"What do you want" She groaned, tiredly.
"It's time to go," Taklyn jumped off the bed to transform back into his regular form. "Let's goooo!!!"
"5 more minutes." Layla said shifting.
Taklyn picked up Layla from her bed with one hand and picked up her stuff in the other.
"OKAY OKAY I'M UP," She said shocked, "No need to get physical.
She attempted to get out of his arms, laughing. Taklyn on the other hand didn't let go her yet.
"C'mon you cat!" Layla exclaimed
Taklyn put her down as James entered.
"I see your busy I'll see you when we are departing." He said turning away.
Both Layla and Taklyn turned to each other to see of how they looked. Immediately they separated, looking flustered.
"Wait!" Layla called out. "It's not what it looks like! Come back!"
James snickered to himself as he turned around.
"What is it that you need?" Layla said looking down.
"Oh I just wanted to hand you the sweater you asked for." James said handing it over to her.
"Oh okay, thank you very much James for doing this for me." She told him.
"No problem." he said, smiling. Then he turned around and actually left.
"What's that?" Taklyn asked curiously.
"It's for you!" Layla said handing the sweater to him.
She also pulled on her black sweater. Taklyn sighed as he also put on his sweater only to find his ears popping in a hole that fit his ears.
"Heh your sweater looks like you have a cat sweater." Layla commented.
You look cute, she thought as put on her own sweater on. They walked out and joined the others. All of them were gathered with their bags on their backs at the center of their used to be camp. Layla was a little sad to leave this place when she just got used to it. Kelmber started them off by walking off signaling to follow her. Suddenly the forest shifted.
"Guys! Scatter!!" Telissa yelled all of a sudden.
All of a sudden the royal guards of the town appeared.
"There are the kids that testified for the incident." One of them said.
"Huh?" Team Gale exclaimed.
"Why are you guys running away?" Another guard asked.
"Oh um it's because we thought you were um Amy's mom catching us making her surprise birthday party." Axel lied.
"Okay youngers, we just wanted to know if you know more about the incident so we tried searching for you." The chief guard.
"We really don't know much sir." Telissa told him.
"Hmm you look familiar," The chief said.
Everyone saw Telissa's face turn pale.
"Nevermind okay kiddos we have to go now." The chief said as he turned around and walked away with the other guards on his tail.
Team Gale just exhaled all the tension that was built.
"C'mon guys lets keep going, we gotta get outta here." Telissa told the group.
"I wonder why they did not question us why were up so early for a surprise party." Kyle commented.
"Probably there stupid." Thomas said.
They kept walking to the minivan secretly hidden behind one of the markets. Layla worried if many nerve wracking moments like these are going to happen while on this trip. She looked at Telissa, who still seemed to be shaken up over the whole ordeal. They finally got to the minivan, got in, and started their journey off to another mission. This one was more difficult than the last.