Whats Next?

The next day they all met up in the training field.
"Layla, this is Kyle, Telissa, and Sasha." Kelmber introduced them.
"Hello." Layla said shyly.
"Guys this is Layla." Kelmber finished.
"Hi Layla." The three said in unison.
"Anyway our raid went successful, so now we have to plan what to do next." Kelmber stated.
"Well in our missions tab it says," Telissa began. "Raid all royal guard stations in your city, done, take out some special weapon of the king!
"Oh no, that's our next mission?" Sasha whined.
"We have to go out of town to weapon A3S29i." Kelmber started planning. "For this mission we have to get our hoods to blend in with the teenagers."
Taklyn groaned at that for he didn't like hoods because of his ears. Layla took noticed and made a face of <<what's wrong>>. He saw her concerned face, then motioned hood.
"We have to move camps because the mission after that is to invade the castle." Telissa stated.
"Guys gather your things we are moving out." Kelmber said.
Taklyn went up Layla to say. "I hate hoods."
"Why?" Layla asked.
"Because my ears get compressed." He said. "Also if I cut holes the whole hood starts tearing apart."
"I think I know who can help." She told him. "Gimme your hood and I'll be right back."
He handed the hood to her as she left. Layla went to James knowing he was good at sowing. As she walked in she noticed that Thomas was in there too.
"Hey James, oh and Thomas?" Layla said awkwardly. "I was going to asking if you sow something up for me but if your busy I'll leav-"
"NO! It's okay just tell me what you need and I'll do it." Said James also as awkward.
"O-ok" Layla said looking at the both of them, noticing that she might of interrupted something.
"I need you to stitch two holes on top of this sweater."
"Ok?" James said confused.
"For Taklyn" She stated of his confusion. Layla saw as a smirk grew on Thomas' face as she mentioned him and rolled her eyes.
"What?" Thomas asked playfully.
"I'm just doing him a favor." She claimed.
"Suuuure." He said.
"You leave that sweater here and I'll give it to you before departing." James interrupted them while bonking Thomas's head.
"Ow" Thomas said rubbing his head."what was that for?!"
"You better stop teasing her!" James scolded him.
"I'll have to be going" Layla said. "See you guys later."
"Bye." The boys said in unison.
~time skip to later that day~
"Everyone to the meeting tent!" Telissa announced.
They all scurried off into the tent. One by one taking their seats.
"So here is the plan," Kelmber started. "We leave at sunrise, so no sleeping late. We are going to pack the tents and we must not leave a trace of our stay here. Then we are taking a car, don't ask, to near the weapon A3S29i. Once there we are going to make camp and I don't know what else."
"What?!" Everybody exclaimed.
"Oh it's my turn to explain the rest," Telissa said. "When we get there we are going to explore the terrain for a few days to see what strategy to play out. For now sleep, everyone."
All of them were dismissed from the tent and into their own tents. They were going to go tomorrow at sunrise. Damn