Part 1: The Attack

~~Alyara P.O.V~~

I sat against a tree with Viahlah my Thanator. I looked up into the beautiful skies of Pandora examining every piece of it, I loved my home I was free and I had my mother and father to help with that. But being the daughter of the clan leader can be a pain in the tail.

"Alyara" I hear father call

I then jumped onto Viahlah's back allowing her to lead me back to the tribe. Once I had gotten there I jumped off of her and patted her head.

"Yes Father" 

"There is my lovely daughter" 

He then bent down giving me a hug. I was always the smallest of everyone else they said I was the same size as the humans, they even called me a human sometimes. I was so much different from the others I considered myself an outsider, but thanks to Father and Mother they help me with my problems, they punish the ones who call me such names. I may have been the smallest of the tribe but I am the best fighter out of all.

He then stood back up all the way and grabbed my hand walking me to the top of the tree. Once we reached the top we sat down together and looked over the people.

"Alyara someday this will all be yours, but with all of this becomes great responsibility"

"Yes I know father and I will lead our people to greatness and glory"

"That's my girl"

He then started to tickle me and I broke into a laughing mess. I laughed and giggled before hearing a familiar 'Ahem'. I looked up to see mother she was smiling at me and father.

"Love shouldn't you be tending to the people"

She asked crossing her arms.

"Of course my love but I just wanted to talk to our beloved daughter"

He looked back at me and tickled me more. I giggled and swatted his hands away.

"Come on my Beloved Daughter and Husband"

Me and father got up from out spots on the tree and followed Mother to the eating room, I grabbed my meal and sat on the floor moving my tail from anybody's feet. I sat and ate my food in silence enjoying my food before Nycole came over and sat next to me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hi Nycole how was your Hunting today"

"It was very good and fun" 

She said crouching next to me. I smiled at her love for hunting, I always thought she would be one of the best hunters in the tribe and that one day she would be my second in command, she was so loyal and stood up for me when I had gotten bullied for my differences. We talked to each other for hours taking turns to talk about how our day had wen't. 

"Hey Alyara wanna go for a fly"

She asked before getting up.

"Sure I need to take Nakashtie out for a fly anyways"

"Alright then beat you there"

She then broke out into a full speed run, I allowed her to get a head start knowing I am a lot faster than her. After about a minute or two passed I broke out in a full speed run racing past everyone in my way. I then caught up to her and passed her without a sweat, but I took a turn and started using the trees as my allies. I swung and flipped, and dodged, I was still winning her. Once I had gotten to the tree I sat there in boredom waiting for her to arrive, when she finally arrived she tumbled over trying to catch her breath.

"How..do..you..do...that"

She asked in between gasps. I simply smiled.

"Well it has always been something I have always been able to do so I am not surprised"

"Alyara we ran 12 miles and you aren't the bit tired"

"Oh I didn't know it was 12 miles"

I said folding my arms, I sighed and turned around calling Nakashtie. She then landed in front of me happy I was here. Nakashtie is a Leonopteryx she is also very loyal to me. She is the offspring of the Toruk Makto she is red with black markings and is very big, but not very much bigger than all the others just a small bit.

I jumped onto her and we took off soaring through the beautiful wonders of Pandora, We then ran into a lot of birds, Nakashtie caught some of them devouring them in one bite I laughed at this, I then looked back to Nycole and she was laughing too, then I saw these ropes wrap around Nytcalla making her and Nycole fall, I  screamed in complete horror and flew over them, I then jumped off of Nakashtie's back taking out my daggers I sliced and cut them hearing their screams and groans.

One then grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up, I scratched him making a gash down his arm that poured with blood. I then looked at one of them that was now looking at me and smirking deviously, I cut the ropes that were holding Nycole and Nytcalla down, helping her up I called Nakashtie and jumped onto her as she zoomed by, Nycolle following in my path.

Once we had gotten back to hometree I screamed everyone was being killed and/ or attacked. I jumped to the ground slaying any human's that had gotten in my way. I then thought about Mother and Father, I ran through Hometree yelling their names.

"Alyara"

I hear father yell.

"Father, Mother"

"Alyara"

I then find him hiding in the crowd, I run up to him asking where mother is.

"I don't know, she may be up top"

I then run up the tree looking for mother but when I find her she is laying on the floor not moving. I walk up to her and go to touch her only to feel a very cold touch. I turn her over to see a knife plunged into her heart, I cried and screamed only to be grabbed by my braid and pulled up. I turn around to see one of the men from earlier, I hissed at him. He then smirked and brought me down the Hometree to the bottom where father was, They were holding a knife to his throat.

"No!"

I reached out to him and he gave me an apologetic face, I felt more tears fall as they slit his throat, I screamed as they held me, I kicked and fought trying to get out of their grasp only to be hit on the head by a powerful force. All around me went black as I lost my consciousness.