Chapter 3: Finally

Ahsoka is stirring, she will wake up and get to share the information with the Jedi Council, or will the Sith succeed in killing her? Tensions rise as the information in our young Padawan grows ever more valuable.

Ahsoka's Point of view

All of a sudden there is a chill running down my spine, why do I feel so cold? I ear voices, but where are they coming from? I can make out a few words, She.... Wake up.... visions... Padawan... coma? When I hear the word coma I suddenly jolt upwards. I start to get my eyes open, but I wish that I hadn't done that. I see machines and tubes everywhere, also I feel a whole lot of needles in my arm. Then I start to choke on air, again, and now I'm panicking. Suddenly my master is right by me.

"hey Snips calm down, I'm right here." Anakin has a look of worry in his eyes, but speaks in a tone of happiness.

I'm struggling to speak but I manage to say;

"Master *cough, cough* wh-what happened? Why do I feel so cold?" I look up at him to see is he has answers, but he just looks down at the floor, almost like he's afraid to tell me. Then he finally speaks.

"Snips, what's the last thing you remember?"

I struggle to reply, but I manage to say, "Um, *cough* I remember Mortis, then going to sleep. But my dream wasn't happy, it was full of the dark side of the force-" Suddenly my dreams or visions, whatever they were, came flooding back to me in a wave.

I look up in panic.

*cough cough* "Master, they kill us all, *cough* so much pain" I realize that I can't speak to well and why am I coughing so much??

"Slow down Snips, take it easy. You've been out of it for two and a half weeks"

I look up at my master in disbelief. "W-what?" suddenly I can't stop coughing.

"Snips, Snips calm down. Don't worry, It's alright for you to be confused." He looks at me with genuine concern.

I realize that I'm wearing an oxygen mask, so I take it off. Then I look around to get an idea of where I am.
"Do, do you remember the visions you had?" My master asks me.
I nod my head to tell him that I do. Then I start to cry, I'm crying silently, but enough for my master to notice.
"Oh, Ahsoka." He pulls me closer and I then cry into his shoulder.

But even though I'm safe in my master's arms, I can't shake this feeling that I'm in grave danger.

Palpatine's point of view

I wake up suddenly when a disturbance in the force is felt. "Someone knows of my plan." I angrily get dressed and then I contact my apprentice, Count Dooku(a.k.a: Lord Tyranis) and I inform him of this development.

"What is your bidding my master?" My apprentice seems to be quite angry at me for having disturbed his sleep.

"Someone knows of our plan to destroy the Jedi." I tell him this with a lot of venom in my tone.

"Impossible, how could they find out?' My apprentice is angry and a bit taken aback by this information.

"I do not know, but find them we must. If the Jedi learn of our plan, then my life's work will have been a waste." I start to wonder who it could be.

"Master, if it's a Jedi who has learned of this plan, wouldn't they inform the Chancellor of their findings?" My apprentice has a good point.

"Maybe, but if it's a Jedi who knows of my plan, then we must kill them before they can reveal to much to the Jedi Council."