Chapter 6: The decision

It's been a month since the incident at the temple. Jedi are on edge as Ahsoka Tano recovers from her injuries. But dying and coming back to life for the second time rattles this Padawan, will she be able to clearly see her visions? Will she be able to find out how important the visions are, or will she loose herself in the process.

3rd person point of view

Anakin Skywalker is heading to Naboo so he can reunite with his Padawan Ahsoka Tano. Anakin is nervous that Ahsoka will be different after her death experience. However Rex's optimism is still giving him hope.

Anakin's point of view

Rex is helping me land the Twilight so we can pick up Ahsoka, but I can't stop feeling like a part of Ahsoka will be missing. While she was recovering, the medic told me that she had far more injuries than imaginable. Basically every part of her had some sort of injury or another, all except her brain. I know Ahsoka still needs to recover, the medics told me that she still has trouble moving her body at times, and she will have problems breathing for the next few weeks. However my Padawan is healed enough that she can travel back to Curosant and start her training back up. We will just have to take it slow for the next few weeks.

Ahsoka's point of view

I see the Twilight on the landing pad, and I can't help but feel happy. Finally I can leave this medical station. It's been a long month of physical therapy, healing, and lots of questioning. I'm glad that I can finally go back to were I belong, the Jedi Temple. The nurse comes to tell me that my master is here to pick me up, I tell her thanks and grab my things. Then I feel a slight pain in my chest, but I ignore it. Ever since I got out of my last surgery to get the debris from my system, my chest occasionally hurts. But it only lasts for a second. I head to the landing pad with the nurse and suddenly feel a familiar presence.

"Master!" I exclaim this with happiness confusing the nurse, but I don't care. Suddenly a familiar figure with messy brown hair and blue eyes walks up to me smiling. I 'walk' (borderline jog) up to him and give him a big hug.

"Skuguy, I've missed you so much." I hear him chuckle.

"I've missed you to Snips, how are you feeling?"

"Well, I feel alright, but I wish healing happened faster." He starts to laugh at this and then I notice someone behind him smiling, but when they notice that I saw them they instantly look the other way.

"Rex, it's good to see you." I get out of the hug that I had with my master and walk up to the clone with a smile.

"Good to see you to Commander." He smiles, then I give him a hug.

"Ready to go back to the Temple Snips?" When my master asks me that I tell him:

"Yes please master, just get me out of hear." He and Rex start to laugh hard when I say that.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I believe that these are yours." He hands me my lightsabers.

"Thank you master. You fixed my shoto blade. Thank you. But why did you have to bring me to this medical facility? Do you know how many times I've had to back into surgery because they missed a wound and they needed to fix it?" He gives me a look saying no how many times.

"I had to go into surgery 10 times, 10 times till everything was fixed." I see some of the color drain from his face.

"Sorry Snips, we just rushed you to the nearest medical facility in the area. You literally died then came back to life." He looks at me with a caring look.

"Well thank you master for not giving up on me."

"No problem Snips." After he says that, we enter hyperspace. Once we are in hyperspace, I head to the cargo holding area of the ship to meditate on the visions. I do this often because they are confusing. If the Sith go so far as to capture me on Curosant, then they must be important. I've cleared some of the visions up a lot, but they are so filled with the dark side that it's scary.