Chapter 8: Revealing the Truth

Ahsoka Tano, in her attempt to escape the Separatists. She was captured and in now being taken somewhere to be questioned. Searching for his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker searches her ship, in hopes to find answers and his apprentice. Will they be able to overcome their emotions, or will the Sith gain the upper hand.

Anakin's point of view

"Who's there" I heard something from behind me, not taking any chances I drew my lightsaber. Then familiar beeps get my attention.

"R2, R2 is that you?" I lower my saber to find my blue and white astromech wheeling towards me.

"R2, what happened here?" R2 makes some beeps then tells me he has a special message for me.

"Alright R2, show me what you've got." Suddenly Ahsoka appears;

Master, if your getting this message, then I'm most likely in the hands of the Separatists. I've been meditating on my visions, and I have a confirmed pot against the Jedi Order. I also know that I have the identity of the Sith lord we have been after. One of my visions told me that I would be captured on a mission and hunted down for sport, so since I had that vision; I've managed to put a communicator and tracker on my Padawan chain. But, I never got to test it before now so it may just be a long shot. I've gotten a warning through the force, and these visions confirm it; Do NOT trust the Chancellor, he is using you master. In the future, Chancellor Palpatine becomes Emperor Palpatine. Please, just trust me on this one. I don't have much time left, but just know that no matter what happens to me. I will not succumb to the dark side, but I just want you to promise me that no matter what happens to me or the senator, you will not fall to the dark side. Please master, if you fall to the dark side; You will end up KILLING me in the future. Also you will orphan your unborn/ coming children. I will be waiting for you to find me master, I believe in you. I also trust that you will do the right thing, even if it means letting me go. Good bye for now Skyguy.

I go over what Ahsoka is telling me. How dose she know about Padme, how dose she know that I will have children, why is she telling me that I will need to let her go? Then I realize there is an easier way to find Ahsoka. I reach out through our master-apprentice bond:

Ahsoka, Ahsoka can you hear me?

M-Master? Where are you?

I'm trying to find you Snips, don't worry.

D-did R2 give you the messege?

Yeah, he did. By the way, how did you know about my marriage with Padme. *I can almost feel her eyes roll as if saying really?*

My visions master. Seriously, stay away from the Dark side. Practice controlling your emotions, please master practice controlling them. You will go down a dark path if you don't, so go.

Ahsoka, where are you?

That dosen't matter right now, you have to get off the ship, it's gonna blow! My location isn't important right now, I will close off my force signature if I have to so you won't come to find me. Just know when the time is right, the force will guide you to me. You can't come to find me right now, I'm guarded to well by the sepis, and I don't even know where I am. 

But Ahsoka?

Goodbye Skyguy

With these words I can no longer sense her force signature, through our bond I can tell she is alive. But how dose she know how to conceal her force signature, I don't even know how to do that. wait a second, she said bomb.

"Rex get everyone off this ship, Its gonna Blow!"

"Right away general." We all barely managed to escape the ship before it blew.