Chapter 10: Force of Will

After a failed rescue mission, Anakin Skywalker and ObiWan Kenobi must wait for Master Luminara to come to their aid. However, Padawan Ahsoka Tano is being tortured by Count Dooku. Anakin must endure listening to her screams, because he can't do anything about it. Unknown to Dooku Padawan Barris is abord his ship, waiting to strike.

Ahsoka's point of view

It's been a while since my master's rescue attempt. But just having my master nearby has given me more reason to resist Count Sleemo's torture.

"Your will won't last forever you foolish child. You might as well just tell me what I want to know, then the pain can stop."

"You're the foolish one. If you think that I will betray my master, or give in to the pain. My will is strong enough to help me resist your torture." I hope that my master has a backup plan.

"Well let's take you to you master right now then." Dooku gives me an evil grin. Two mang gurds enter my cell, they punch me in the gut then put Jedi cuffs on my hands. Now I'm being dragged to a different cell. When they open the door, I'm thrown in.

"Skywalker, here is you Padawan." Dooku shuts the door, and then I hear him hit a button. Something falls down in front of me. I look up to see it is my master. The button was probably a magnet, his metal hand would be stuck so then he can't escape.

"Snip. Are you alright? What did he do to you?" I look up at Anakin with relief going over me, but before I can reply, everything goes black.

Anakins point of view

"Ahsoka!" She passed out, probably form the torture the Count gave her.

"What in the blazes did Count Dooku do to her?" It was ObiWan, I forgot that the cells don't have solid walls, we can talk to each other, but that's about it.

"I don't know ObiWan, but she's not responding. Her mind is foggy, what should I do?"

"Well, the only thing you can do. Use the force to clear her mind. If my theory is correct, you are the only one who can do this without being hurt. So do it."

"Ok ObiWan, I hope you're right about this."

"So do I Anakin, so do I." I place my hand on her head, then reaching out with the force; I see something.

I pull myself out of her mind, and I'm panting for air.

"ObiWan, it's horrible. What she see's are purely evil."

"We have to keep doing it Anakin, look. She's actually starting to move, and I sense that her mind is less clouded."

"Ok ObiWan, I don't know how many more of these I can see."

"Well think of Ahsoka, she see's them all, and not by choice." I nod at ObiWan, then I go back into Ahsoka's mind.

The darkness is so strong, but I can't pull myself away. Something new appears in front of me.