Chapter 12: What is The Price?

Ahsoka Tano, desperately trying to keep her memories. On her journey to Illum, Ahsoka helped her Master, Anakin Skywalker, with his guilt. Her wisdom is beyond her age. Now the young hero finds herself heading back to the Jedi Council, preparing herself for what is to come. Ahsoka want's to share these visions, but they are destroying her in the process. What will have to give up, in order to rid herself of these nightmares so she can be whole again?

Ahsoka's point of view

We are headed back to Curosant, and I'm nervous. What is it that Master Yoda is planning on using this crystal for.

"Snips, come on. Time to go meet with the Jedi Council."

"So du ken." I still don't know why I can think in basic, but not speak it. That would make my life easier.

"Snips, everything will be alright. Trust me."

"Mi na ghus yeh Anakin."

"Ok, come on. We better not be latter than we usually are." I chuckle at this, and meet him at the shuttle. As we get ready to meet with the council, I get a vision mixed with a song I've heard before.

...A few minutes later...

"Enter you may." It was master Yoda.

"Omak det bahko eh du ehtu dau mi n'nihl?" I look up hopefully at the Jedi council.

"Not yet sure are we, on the outcome of this procedure. Never done before, has it. So questionable the results may be." I look at Master Yoda with a loos for words, then I find my voice again.

"But Master Yoda, mi nah d'behm det dage, mi ghem du fate. Ghu mi gr svah, wah sva mi do not." I look at them with a straight face, trying to hide how nervous I really am.

"Very well. Skywalker, if you please." Master Yoda motions for him to head to the center of the chamber, then he motions for me.

"Join her in meditation you will, but keep hold of her and the crystal. The rest will take care of itself." We nod, the get to meditation. The visions entre my mind, then they go away. I feel something calling me, I look up to see The Daughter in front of me.

What is it, that you are willing to sacrifice to get your memories back and get the visions out of your head.

Anything, I just want to be myself again. Please, just get these nightmares out of my head.

Very well, but be warned. There will be a price to pay.

I understand.

I feel my memories rushing back into my head, it's like something I've never felt before. Everything came back to me at once. Every emotion and every memory. It just hit me, but there was something wrong. I remember the day when Master Plo found me and brought me here to the Temple where I belonged. There was another, a stranger who posed as a Jedi to get me in there grasp. I remember what they said to me when they left, I would watch my back if I were you little Togruta, I'll get back at you for this, one day. Just you wait and see. I wake up to see my master looking at me, concerned. Did he know about this man, and there threat?

"Ahsoka, how do you feel?" Good, he didn't know. Yet. I open my mouth to say I feel great and I remember everything. But nothing comes out. I start to panic, what happened to my voice? I feel Anakin sending me calming waves through the force, and I don't try and block them. I cling to them for dear life.