Poles Apart

Iyer house

Mr iyer was reading newspaper mrs iyer comes and sit beside him and was looking very angry... Mr iyer chuckles mrs iyer glares while mr iyer control his laugh and says: what happened madhu...

Mrs iyer: vishwa i am telling you you are over pampering ishu...

Mr Iyer: not again madhu...

Mrs Iyer: what not again... Have you seen time... Its 12 noon and your princess is still sleeping...

Mr Iyer: abhi to vocation shuru hue hain...

Mrs Iyer: like father like daughter... She also told me tgis same line when i was trying to wake her...

Mr Iyer: aur nahe to kiya...

Mrs Iyer: vishwa she is 18 year old she has completed her FA but look at her antics she behaves like little girl...

Mr Iyer: no problem madhu she will get sensible with time...

Mrs iyer: how will marry this girl vishwa i am very worried for her

Mr Iyer: marriage??? Are you serious

Mrs Iyer: yes i am

Mr iyer: she is kid madhu and you are thinking about her marriage

Mrs iyer: open your eyes vishwa now ishu is not longer your little girl she is 18 year and by law major... Not minor...

Mr Iyer: what's the hurry... She will complete her education first...

Mrs iyer: dont be silly... When I will Get a nice allaince for ishu i will get her married... Education can be continued after marriage also...

Mr Iyer: no...

Mrs iyer: you forget about ourselves vishwa i was also young when i got married to you...

Mr Iyer: wo alag zamana tha..

Mrs iyer: i have already asked pammi jee to search a nice family...

Ishita comes there yawning and rubbing her eyes and she straightly go to mrs iyer and put her head on her lap and says: good morning amma...

Mrs iyer: good morning kanna

Ishita gives a flying kiss to mr iyer and says: good morning appa...

Mr Iyer smile and says: good morning princess...