Counselling session

iyer house

Door bell rings, madhvi opens the door and finds ishita standing holding the trolly bag... Her eyes were red and puffy madhvi gets worried she holds ishita and makes her enters the house while ishita start crying...

Mrs iyer: ishu... What happened kanna.. You were in goa na why you returned early... Everything fine...

Ishita continues to cry making mrs iyer more worried... Mr iyer who has just returned from office gets worried seeing ishita crying in her mother embrace... He rushes to hia princess and tries to console her...

Mrs iyer: dont know what happened she is crying only...

Mr iyer: ishu tell me...

Ishita looks at her father and start narrate how raman is rude and always shouts at her and dictate her.. He doesnt value her emotions...

Ishita: i will not.go there appa... Raman is very bad... I have left that house...

Mrs iyer: ishu...

Mr iyer signs her to stop but mrs iyer shook her head and says: ishu listen to me.. Aise nahe karty...

Ishita: muje pata tha ap muje hi danto gay...

Mrs iyer: listen... You have to go back... Itni si baat par ghar nahe choorte ishu...

Ishita gets up and runs to her room crying while mr iyer follows her...

mrs iyer angrily sitting while mr iyers comes and sits beside her and says: ishu is crying madhu... why you are doing this... I think I should talk to raman

mrs iyer: no vishwa... see due to her childishness she fought with raman only for movie... she should understand the meaning of marriage... aise rishte nahe nibhte vishwa

Mr iyer: i know madhu we have to sacrifice to make relation work.. But sacrifice should not be from one side only...

Mrs iyer: exactly.. Its only few days of there marriage to know each other or to understand and adapt the change in life it takes some time... I dont want ishu to commit any mistake in this relation... 

mr iyer: par...

mrs iyer: she will go back to bhalla house and that's final...

Mr iyer looks at mrs iyer and shook his head.. Mrs iyer takes his hand and says: trust me vishwa i am her mother i will not think bad for her you are not women who understand how a women nourishes a relation... I want ishu to learn this...

Mr iyer: madhu...

Mrs iyer: raman gusse ka teez hai lekin acha hai believe me if he has done wrong with our ishu i will be the first one who will stand for our daughter...