Got A Baby Wife

As pandit declare ishita and raman husband and wife both takes blessings from Elders.

It was vidai time for Ishita, she was getting nervous and feeling sad for leaving her parents she doesn't want to leave her parents she was holding the pallu of her mother..

Mrs Iyer: ishu..

Ishita: amma

Mrs Iyer cups her face and says: no crying ishu we are in one city you can meet us whenever you want right damad jee..

Raman nods...

Mr Iyer: raman meri ishu bohat najuk gai bohat boli hai usy Koi takleef na dena wo bardasht nahe kar Sakti...

Mrs bhalla: you don't worry iyer bhai i can understand you we will always keep ishita happy.. ab ye sirf apki ishu nahe humari bhi ishu hai

Iyers fold their hands in gratitude while bhallas hugs them and tells them to bless the couple and pray for their happiness

Ishita settles in car with raman.. Ishita was trying hard to control her tears while her heart was pounding fastly.. raman was Feeling bad seeing Ishita...

Soon they were in bhallas house toshi jee welcomes ishita and makes her perform all the rituals..

Toshi jee and raman cousins makes Ishita sit on bed and adjusted her duppata and leaves... Raman enters the room and closes the door...

He softly calls: ishita...

He touches her shoulder and sees her crying... Raman gets worried...

Raman: whag happened... Why you are crying...

Ishita rubs her eyes and says: amma yaad arahi hai...

Raman: no problem we will meet amma tomorrow... Stop crying...

Ishita shook her head in negative and wipes her nose and put it on bed cover.. raman makes face and says: yuck... What are you doing Ishita... pagal ho kiya koi naak bed covers say ponchta hai...Loudly

Ishita start crying more due to the scolding...

Raman: stop crying Ishita...

His loud voice was making her more scared her crying was unstoppable.. raman glares at her and says: i said stop crying right now...

Ishita stop crying and looks at raman...

Raman: i know you are missing your parents i can understand but crying is not solution

Ishita: per i am missing them.. i never live without them..

Raman: we will meet your amma appa tomorrow...

Ishita: per yaad to abhi arahi hai..

Raman: oky i will call them..

Raman dails their number but it was switched off he tells the same to Ishita but she start crying...

Raman was getting frustrated with her crying he asks her to change and sleep..

Raman pulls the bed cover down and lays on his side as he switched off the lights ishita gets scared as she never sleep in dark room always she have a dim lamp..

She shouts.. Raman opens the light and looks at her and says: now what

Ishita: dont switch off the lights... Dar lagta hai..

Raman: but i cant sleep in light...

Ishita: dar lagta hai muje...

Raman dims the light and ask her now is it fine Ishita nods...raman agains lays to sleep.. but Ishita was still sitting