Wedding bells

Iyer house

Mr Iyer comes holding bags and give it to mrs iyer and says: madhu why so many fruits and sweets...

Mrs iyer shook her head and says: vishwa you have become old... I have already told you yesterday that today bhallas are coming to see our ishu...

Mr Iyer: oh haan... Yaad aya...

Mrs Iyer: thank god you didn't forget that I am your wife... 

Mr Iyer: ho jata hai kabhi kabhi madhu... Where is ish

Mrs Iyer: ishu... This girl... She must be reading those romantic novels...

Mr Iyer: reading is a good habit...

Mrs iyer: let me see her... Vishw please wash these fruits ... Wipe the crockery..

Saying this she leaves and goes to ishu room.. she shook her head seeing her so much engrossed in reading novel.. and the pink siffon saree was kept there...

Mrs iyer: ishu... Why you are not ready yet...

Ishita: amma let me read ... Abhi to vikram ne diya ko propose kiya let me read will she will say yes or not...

Mrs Iyer: ishu... Bhalla will b coming...

Ishita looks at her amma and pouts. Says: amm just two minutes...

Amma: no two minutes... Get ready...

She take the novel book and give her saree.. Ishita makes faces and says: amma i cant wear this saree.. how will I handle it...

Mrs Iyer: ishu see you are good girl 

.. achy say behave karna bhallas kay samne...

Ishita nods...

Mrs Iyer cups ishita face and says: ishu kiya hua...

Ishita: ap muje khudse door kiyun kr rahy ho amma

Mrs Iyer: every girl has to leave their parents...

Ishita: but i dont want to leave you and appa

Mrs Iyer: ishu Amma loves you... And she hugs her...

After some time

Bell rings... Mr Iyer opens the door anf sees bhallas standing there with raman.. he greets them and says: madhu see bhallas are here..

After greeting all settles down... Soon Ishita comes there holding tray... Raman looks on ...